• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Crossbreed shipping..am I missing something?

je25ff

NES Member
So I went to order replacement parts for a few holsters. I have, over 6 years or so, lost the washers, the screw etc. (mea culpa) so I figured I'd order new clips and the encompassing parts. My order of $20 had a shipping of $18. What happened with them or has this always been the norm?

Might be a default setting
Although many companies have high shipping cost for small orders.
I have dealt with some few companies where the minimum shipping charge is like 13.95$ especially if they only use FedEx or UPS. What's worse is,when your charged 12$ and you get envelope with 2.35$ postage

Shipping costs need to cover costs of order processing, packing, actual postage costs etc.

I would call them, they should knock that down for you. Crazy to pay that much for shipping if you ask me.

I just had a great experience with crossbreed. I sent them my 229 holster for repair. I spoke to the rep on the phone great service. I would call them.

+1 on the default shipping charge.
+2 on the call them. If it were not for the clips, i would imaging they would just send you the washers/screws on the house, or at least for a fair price.

I needed a screw, roll pin, and another small part for my LMT. The customer service rep laughed when the 3 little parts came to $60.00 shipped. She took my address ect, and said ill get back to you. Couple days later the parts just magically showed up in my mailbox.

Thanks, all. I'm going to give them a call in a bit and see what they can do. That reminds me, my g17 holster cracked just due to use. I think they have a lifetime guarantee?

Ask them that too when you call. Or, just read their site, all these questions are answered on there.

Thanks

Shipping costs need to cover costs of order processing, packing, actual postage costs etc.

I find it somewhat BS'ish. Not Crossbreed directly, but most vendors that charge high shipping. Order processing??? How about. . . . if we didn't buy your product, you wouldn't need to process the order. If I could buy it on Amazon for the same price as you, you'd be out $ b/c Amazon isn't buying it at full price.

Packing material? Shipping costs? Sure. Once you tell me my low-low price only includes the item and nothing else, you've lost me.

The WORST is the Common-stealyour-wealth of MA. So many times, "Oh, you can pay this bill electronically online. . . for the low-low fee of $7-12 based on how much we want to rape you." Wait. It costs NOTHING to receive it online vs. paying some dolt to open the envelope, post the payment online and then deposit the check at the bank. And you charge me an EXTRA $7-12. Worst is when they MAKE you do an online payment. . . and charge you for it.

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry. Winding up today. LOL

I find it somewhat BS'ish.

I completely agree, especially for anything that fits in a flat-rate package (where destination has no bearing on postage costs).
Those electronic pay fees are total BS but its because that service is outsourced to a 3rd party.

Thanks, all. I'm going to give them a call in a bit and see what they can do. That reminds me, my g17 holster cracked just due to use. I think they have a lifetime guarantee?

Cancel the order if you can. I have a complete spare holster that I can remove clips and washers from if you would like them.

F paying the price of an order in shipping.

Back
Top Bottom