Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it, a LEO would never fabricate a story, I've been told they are pillars of our community.

So, without the sarcasm hat, does he get to pay for the manhunt out of his own pocket?

Anyone who can think for themselves could deduce that the facts just didn't add up. I recommend that Fivepak take a break from training MMA and work on his situational awareness.

If someone can pull the wool over your eyes with a whopper like this tale. I'd like to ask Fivepak for $1,000 to help me get $1,000,000 out of a bank account in Liberia. After which, when I get the money I will give you an additional $100K. Sound like a great deal? What you say I am lying? No I passed the civil service exam once...So I have infallibility, right?

A large minority of PDs have been out of control for years.

Its been largely hidden from non-black/hispanic citizens.
Now video is bringing this behavior to light.

Its not surprising at all that this is happening.
The solution is for the police to clean their own house.

A good first step would be to fire Stephen Lebert and then prosecute him.

*********edit. oh crap. I didn't know he did it to himself. idiot.

Last edited:
I don't believe it, a LEO would never fabricate a story, I've been told they are pillars of our community.

So, without the sarcasm hat, does he get to pay for the manhunt out of his own pocket?
I hope he has to at least pay for the Shiney new police suv that he wrecked!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Noxin wins.

and did he discharge his weapon? Charges...

Anyone who can think for themselves could deduce that the facts just didn't add up. I recommend that Fivepak take a break from training MMA and work on his situational awareness.

If someone can pull the wool over your eyes with a whopper like this tale. I'd like to ask Fivepak you for $1,000 to help me get $1,000,000 out of a bank account in Liberia. After which, when I get the money I will give you an additional $100K. Sound like a great deal? What you say I am lying? No I passed the civil service exam once...So I have infallibility, right?

Can I get that neg rep from fivepak recinded. [rofl]. I got negged because i was skeptical and not some blind lemming. [smile]

The biggest problem is the police unions that will defend an officer clearly in the wrong.

That domestic extremist in the maroon....or black....pickup truck was totally real.....in his head.

On the bright side they all got to play soldiers on a sunny afternoon.

If someone can pull the wool over your eyes with a whopper like this tale. I'd like to ask Fivepak for $1,000 to help me get $1,000,000 out of a bank account in Liberia. After which, when I get the money I will give you an additional $100K. Sound like a great deal? What you say I am lying? No I passed the civil service exam once...So I have infallibility, right?

Stop it now, only warning. I'm not going to have you guys duke it out in here. Fivepack, same goes for you. Take it PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom