Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, I'm not a petty little bitch who retaliates like that when I disagree with a valid, although pessimistic, opinion.

And there's a difference between being a cop hater and someone who doesn't take a Cop's word as gospel just because he wears a badge. If it was me or you, they'd be looking real hard at what happened instead of just taking our word for it.

It doesn't have to be a cop. Until proven otherwise I would take the story at face value. You're wild theory is anything but valid.

Petty little bitch? Are you calling me out?

Um ya, seeing as in training a person can close in on you within 21' before most officers can draw.... Ontop of that one handed sitting down and driving. With a car driving the opposite direction even 20 mph and the cruiser 20mph thats pretty fast

- - - Updated - - -

Are you actually serious in regards to drawing from a police style holster quickly?

D

BqLUiFA.jpg

Your sigh doesnt prove me wrong

No, no it doesnt. The only way to actually prove you wrong would be to meet you at a range, and assuming I can even find my duty belt, use it to go one on one against you in a timed event where we both draw and fire however many shots youd like. Then we could compare times/scores, and I could then mock you about how fast we can both draw. That would prove it.

The sigh was in regards to your whole post. The "21 foot rule" you reference, I wonder if you know what that is in regards to in the first place.

The officer had exited his on fire cruiser and returned fire. He may have been firing one handed, but he was out of the on fire car.

I assure you, the level 3 holsters are extremely simple to use, once you develop the muscle memory to do so.

I am available for this test of ability any day except Saturday, let me know

Whatever happened with the black powder rifle shooting in... Somewhere in the south shore...?
We had a nut in Plymouth a year back, discharging his inline muzzle loader at the side of an apartment complex in Plymouth, cops caught the shit bag and charged him.

Sent from my C6522N using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Im not denying it didnt happen, but im just wondering.. If the truck was moving opposite direction and the cruiser as well. When he drew his gun the truck had to be atleast 20' away, just a spray and pray scenario? Im not a cop hater, etc im just curious. I know if it was a civilian these questions would have come out already

Its disturbing that todays police force is a mirror image of an occupying military force, seems to be what drives the mentality.

If you could sit in on a planning session with some of these yahoos, youd run for the hills.

No, no it doesnt. The only way to actually prove you wrong would be to meet you at a range, and assuming I can even find my duty belt, use it to go one on one against you in a timed event where we both draw and fire however many shots youd like. Then we could compare times/scores, and I could then mock you about how fast we can both draw. That would prove it.

The sigh was in regards to your whole post. The "21 foot rule" you reference, I wonder if you know what that is in regards to in the first place.

The officer had exited his on fire cruiser and returned fire. He may have been firing one handed, but he was out of the on fire car.

I assure you, the level 3 holsters are extremely simple to use, once you develop the muscle memory to do so.

I am available for this test of ability any day except Saturday, let me know

Im sure you could. I didnt know he was out of the cruiser, seemed like he was shot at then crashed then exited the car the return fire i did not know when it happens. I was just thinking out loud. Ok Jerry miculik lol

Im not denying it didnt happen, but im just wondering.. If the truck was moving opposite direction and the cruiser as well. When he drew his gun the truck had to be atleast 20' away, just a spray and pray scenario? Im not a cop hater, etc im just curious. I know if it was a civilian these questions would have come out already

Only to give an idea of distance......

If the truck was going 20mph....then 5 seconds from the point of the initial shots would put that truck almost 50 yards (48.9) away. 8 seconds would make it 78.24 yds.

The suspect who fired from the maroon pickup is described as a white male, tanned, approximately 25-40 years of age, who was armed with a black handgun.

So this mushroom is still on the loose. Two handguns in bed with me tonight. The .45 with two full mags and my ppk/s but I can only find the one mag.

Was thinking of pulling out the two AR's and load all my 30 round mags. might be overkill but would rather have it and not need it and all.

Probably will just sleep with the two hand guns.

I'm not in Millis or Medfield but i'm not that far away either.

I'd set up some Claymores with tripwires on the perimeter.

If this story is true it's probably just some working stiff who's been denied access to his kids and pushed to the breaking point by the system. He'll be dead within 48 hours one way or another.

Interesting description of the perp...

A white man with a dark complexion?

Is that the same this as a white hispanic?

I don't know but they have a word for "white" men with dark complexion.

I believe it's called a "olive" complexion.

Don't forget the BLACK handgun.

Mansfield, on Rt.140. The guy that waited for an MSP cruiser. At 0200. With a black powder rifle. Which the trooper magically recovered. And then we heard nothing else.
That one?

Yes. The story just disappeared. I'm short of believing there's a widespread conspiracy to farakhanesquely murder either cops or whites (in part because groups of more than one person can't keep a secret). But I'm keeping my eyes open because I'm in one of those demographics. (not saying which one in the interest of opsec!)

Copied from a facebook post

Update from Millis Police

Millis Police Department

For Immediate Release

This morning at about 10:30 a.m., the Millis Middle School received a disturbing call. The caller indicated a crime may occur in Town today. About an hour later, the same school received a telephoned bomb threat.

Millis Police and Fire responded immediately and the facility was quickly secured. A protective sweep was conducted with support from the Mass State Police EOD Unit. No evidence of any device was discovered.

Later this afternoon a Millis Police cruiser was travelling on Forest Rd. in the southeast section of Town. The officer observed a red pickup truck coming in the opposite direction as the two cars met, the operator of the pickup without provocation opened fire on the Millis cruiser. The officer spun around and in an attempt to avoid gunfire and seek cover left the road striking a tree. The police cruiser was immediately engulfed in fire.

The officer exited and returned fire at the pickup truck as it fled south towards Medfield. When the first assisting police and fire units arrived, the police vehicle was fully involved in flames. The officer was transported by Medfield FD to Norwood Hospital for evaluation and released early this evening.

The suspect who fired from the maroon pickup is described as a white male, tanned, approximately 25-40 years of age, who was armed with a black handgun.

Well THAT is a lot more info and reads MUCH differently from cruiser driving along and somebody shoots at him. It also explains the reaction time. The officer was already expecting something to happen.

... Is that the same this as a white hispanic? ...

Anybody heard from the Z man lately?

We use the word "allegedly" because we have an assumed right to presumed innocence, and the 6th amendment guarantees an impartial jury. If we accuse people of things openly before a fair trial, we are saying the 6th amendment doesn't matter because we are starting to sway a jury before a trial.

Even in situations where it may be obvious, you have to treat all potential crimes the same and question involvement and guilt. Where would you draw the line?

If we are going to support the 2A on this site because the Bill of Rights and Constitution are so important, maybe we should take 5 minutes to understand the rest of the document so we don't appear as hypocrites?

Copied from a facebook post

Later this afternoon a Millis Police cruiser was travelling on Forest Rd. in the southeast section of Town. The officer observed a red pickup truck coming in the opposite direction as the two cars met, the operator of the pickup without provocation opened fire on the Millis cruiser. The officer spun around and in an attempt to avoid gunfire and seek cover left the road striking a tree. The police cruiser was immediately engulfed in fire.

The officer exited and returned fire at the pickup truck as it fled south towards Medfield. When the first assisting police and fire units arrived, the police vehicle was fully involved in flames. The officer was transported by Medfield FD to Norwood Hospital for evaluation and released early this evening.

Update from Millis Police

I suggest they try to re-enact this. It seems highly unlikely the cop would have enough time to fire since the truck was driving, then the cop avoided the shots, crashed and he was able to get out and return fire. If someone did fired while driving, they are not going to stick around. They would be far away quickly especially because they are already under motion.

If I were you I wouldn't even sleep.

I know, I said the same thing to the wife just before I passed out...lol

I made it through though...no issues. Whew.....cause I didn't want to have to lock the place down and shelter in place.

Still have to find that extra .380 magazine. I guess it's time to clean and organize the ammo safe.

We use the word "allegedly" because we have an assumed right to presumed innocence, and the 6th amendment guarantees an impartial jury. If we accuse people of things openly before a fair trial, we are saying the 6th amendment doesn't matter because we are starting to sway a jury before a trial.

Even in situations where it may be obvious, you have to treat all potential crimes the same and question involvement and guilt. Where would you draw the line?

If we are going to support the 2A on this site because the Bill of Rights and Constitution are so important, maybe we should take 5 minutes to understand the rest of the document so we don't appear as hypocrites?

Alleged hypocrites.

Lots of hating going on in here. I'm not saying it's not possible the story is fabricated, but I haven't seen or read anything to make me believe it was. If he made it up, it will come out and I hope charges are made. If he did not, I hope they catch this dickbag.

Lots of hating going on in here. I'm not saying it's not possible the story is fabricated, but I haven't seen or read anything to make me believe it was. If he made it up, it will come out and I hope charges are made. If he did not, I hope they catch this dickbag.

Are there any actual witnesses to all this? Seems like somebody would have heard a bunch of shots?

Im not hating, and if it did go down like stated then so be it. I just dont see how it is safe to fire on a moving vehicle with that kind of distance
Update: my buddy just said the shooter stopped and reversed practically parked beside the officer, and got out to "finish" him. He just told me it was on the news last night. If this is true that officer is the man ability to stay cool, not get hit and draw his weapon he deserves a raise.
My previous assumption on the trucks moving distance isnt fair since it wasnt the case, i apologize for the assumption

Last edited:
Im not hating, and if it did go down like stated then so be it. I just dont see how it is safe to fire on a moving vehicle with that kind of distance
Update: my buddy just said the shooter stopped and reversed practically parked beside the officer, and got out to "finish" him. He just told me it was on the news last night. If this is true that officer is the man ability to stay cool, not get hit and draw his weapon he deserves a raise.
My previous assumption on the trucks moving distance isnt fair since it wasnt the case, i apologize for the assumption

I think that's part of the issue anyway, the reporting/information on this has been pretty much garbage. The "story" just sounds so unrealistic people are having a hard time putting it together.

How about the witness that was videoed, stating, " I heard the crash, but did not hear any tires skid squeal noise." Well how about before /during/ after the crash, how many shots did you hear? If you heard the crash, you certainly would hear gun shots. This would answer all the questions of this that or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom