• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dallas Shooting Thread

They'll just say "oh sorry we missed those", and add them to their new list of illogic.

Their anti gun "caliphate" will march on no matter how mistaken they are, no matter how factually wrong they are and no matter how many people die as a result of an inability to protect themselves because of prohibitive gun laws brought about by the the anti gun crowd's ignorance.

Agreed. I just think this attack doesn't given them a super-high soap box, per se, compared to the other mass murders.

I don't know about this one. Doesn't fit the narrative nicely so I think the puppet-masters don't have much to work with:

1. Former Army w/ honorable discharge.
2. Minority.
3. not an AR-15
4. Member of some BLM-splinter group.
5. Attacked LEO, not unarmed civilians.
6. Initial reports say this was a legal transfer.

So I don't see how this plays into the "Universal Background Checks NOW" Derp fest.

1: no one cares
2: no one cares
3: ...
4: no one cares
5: no one cares
6: no one cares

white male christian's with AR-15'S are killing innocent gays/muslims/blacks/transgenders/feminists/gingers/midgets/vegans and need to be eradicated from the face of the earth...

Last edited:
""The most immediate change is the pairing up of officers. Thirteen of the country's 30 biggest city police department said they are pairing up officers - a change that could strain already thinly staffed police ranks in some regions.
(The 13 are New York City, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Seattle, Memphis, Boston and Portland.)""
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All of which are "democrat controlled" shit holes.

A very significant common denominator.

This is the logical conclusion of progressivism and 50 years of democrat rule in these cities.

The saddest part about all of this is that the people protesting are too daft to put the dots together......they've been voting for the politicians that have passed these laws and TOLD the police to enforce them.

The police dont make the laws.....they just enforce them......so if folks are upset about cigarette taxes or any number of rediculous traffic stops as well as the protocol that the police have been instructed to implement dont get mad at the cops......theses protesters need to look themselves in the mirror and take the blame for making bad choices at the ballot box.....

This is not to say that we have police officers that make mistakes......but this isnt what this is about.....its the institutional problems and corrupt laws that FORCE interactions between police and citizens.

Now....why are these people voting for bad progressive politicians?.....dont get me started.....

I don't know about this one. Doesn't fit the narrative nicely so I think the puppet-masters don't have much to work with:

1. Former Army w/ honorable discharge.
2. Minority.
3. Not an AR-15.
4. Member of some BLM-splinter group.
5. Attacked LEO, not unarmed civilians.
6. Initial reports say this was a legal transfer.

So I don't see how this plays into the "Universal Background Checks NOW" Derp fest.

Logic evaporates when Barry steps up to the mic. Let's try this:

1. Police was confused because so many people open carry.
2. LEO was overpowered and died because shooter had a "tactical weapon".
3. Shooter had enough weapons and enough explosives stashed at home to attack the entire Dallas (not my words!).
4. Shooter with his tactical weapon was able to keep many LEOs at bay. Out of desperation they decided to use robot. Shooter (just like in Orlando) was OVERPOWERING the police force. That is the big one!

Agreed. I just think this attack doesn't given them a super-high soap box, per se, compared to the other mass murders.

It doesn't, but they'll never listen to logic or approach the root cause of anything because chances are very high that it would fly directly in the face of everything they rely on to justify their willful ignorance.

This is the logical conclusion of progressivism and 50 years of democrat rule in these cities.

The saddest part about all of this is that the people protesting are too daft to put the dots together......they've been voting for the politicians that have passed these laws and TOLD the police to enforce them.

The police dont make the laws.....they just enforce them......so if folks are upset about cigarette taxes or any number of rediculous traffic stops as well as the protocol that the police have been instructed to implement dont get mad at the cops......theses protesters need to look themselves in the mirror and take the blame for making bad choices at the ballot box.....

This is not to say that we have police officers that make mistakes......but this isnt what this is about.....its the institutional problems and corrupt laws that FORCE interactions between police and citizens.

Now....why are these people voting for bad progressive politicians?.....dont get me started.....

People deserve what they voted for. People also deserve what they did not care about at all.

People deserve what they voted for. People also deserve what they did not care about at all.

I agree that the people that voted for stupid get what they deserve

The people that didnt and were born into the situation dont deserve it.........but if goes back to my previous comments......if you dont like the state/city you live in due to laws/ordinances/etc then either CHANGE them or move to a place that more closely shares your values....and get involved to KEEP it that way.

It doesn't, but they'll never listen to logic or approach the root cause of anything because chances are very high that it would fly directly in the face of everything they rely on to justify their willful ignorance.

Notice Barry's propaganda crafting all kind of misinformation which is presented to concerned sheep in few steps:

1. Any shooter was already licensed to carry or purchased all weapons legally!
2. Shooter was able to practice and train at The Range!
3. Shooter (shooters) overpowered our poorly equipped police force.

These 3 steps are repeated since Boston Marathon bombing.

Our defense is always the same:
1. We have 2A.

This defense scares sheep even more.

We need to point out that Barry's willful incompetence is to be blamed. Open borders, illegal immigration, .......These need to be underlined again and again.

I agree that the people that voted for stupid get what they deserve

The people that didnt and were born into the situation dont deserve it.........but if goes back to my previous comments......if you dont like the state/city you live in due to laws/ordinances/etc then either CHANGE them or move to a place that more closely shares your values....and get involved to KEEP it that way.

We are in an agreement. I am a good example. I was not born here. I would probably never get involved if things would be like they were under Reagan. Now, if Killary is elected I will have to go.

We are in an agreement. I am a good example. I was not born here. I would probably never get involved if things would be like they were under Reagan. Now, if Killary is elected I will have to go.

Well....why wait?

If you leave now or establish residency somewhere else where your vote counts then you can contribute to defeating hillary

Interesting question. Killary has an answer for you. In 2017 everyone will be able to trade their illegal ugly sticks for consumer friendly low powered version which is also waterproof and comes with vibrant colors. After listening to many complains about restrictions new models will come with clip 10+1 Deluxe:

View attachment 171806

Soon to be confiscated by the ATF for being able to be easily converted to an actual firearm.

i have been searching the thread, can't find what gun was used

I have heard AR15 AK74 and SKS

Does anyone know?

The images posted on Daily Mail are of a Saiga AK-74.

- - - Updated - - -

Just know it was a semi-automatic. Custom fitting all into one agenda. How convenient.

But the AK-74 has a removable magazine. That plays into the "Ban High Capacity Mags" circle derp. If it was an SKS...

Is this situation in any way comparable to the Rodney King fallout? That happened while I was in high school, and quite frankly I couldn't have cared less at the time. I remember watching a retrospective on the 90s a while back, and the looting, rioting, marches, threats against LE, etc., kinda seem similar.

Is this situation in any way comparable to the Rodney King fallout? That happened while I was in high school, and quite frankly I couldn't have cared less at the time. I remember watching a retrospective on the 90s a while back, and the looting, rioting, marches, threats against LE, etc., kinda seem similar.

Riots were worse iirc although not much in MA. I was living in Chelsea at the time and nothing really went on. Don't recall hearing of anything major in Roxbury, mattapan, etc.

I was listening to Beck this morning and he had an interesting interview with the shooters family and they kind of struck a lot of the media narrative down, bomb making factory in his bedroom, hateful towards white people, etc. I don't think we are ever going to know the real whole story.

I was listening to Beck this morning and he had an interesting interview with the shooters family and they kind of struck a lot of the media narrative down, bomb making factory in his bedroom, hateful towards white people, etc. I don't think we are ever going to know the real whole story.

Well, they aren't exactly unbiased. Seems like many psychopaths fly under their family's radar because "my little boy (or brother, etc) was not a monster." Actually they were but love is truly blind.

Here we go, Obama's Legacy:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-tactics-idUSKCN0ZR0C5

Police departments across the United States are searching for new tactics for a more difficult era of racial tension, increasingly lethal mass shootings and global terrorism.
Indianapolis, said it would consider the use of robots to deliberately deliver lethal force......
While a wave of anti-police protests since the 2014 killing of an unarmed black teen in Ferguson, Missouri, has revived memories of 1960s protests over civil rights and the Vietnam War, Thursday's shooting marked something different: a willingness to take up arms against police.
Ambushes against police on Thursday and Friday in Tennessee, Georgia and Missouri added to a sense of being under siege and vulnerable at a time when many departments already were grappling with heightened community suspicion over the use of deadly force.
Responding to the Dallas shooting, Denver’s police union wants officers to wear riot gear for local protests and to be armed with AR-15 assault rifles while patrolling Denver International Airport, the union said in a letter to the mayor published in The Denver Post.
The most immediate change is the pairing up of officers. Thirteen of the country's 30 biggest city police department said they are pairing up officers - a change that could strain already thinly staffed police ranks in some regions.
(The 13 are New York City, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Seattle, Memphis, Boston and Portland.)

I am an old man but I still remember stuff, new tactics don't always turn out well....

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/14/us/police-drop-bomb-on-radicals-home-in-philadelphia.html

Well, they aren't exactly unbiased. Seems like many psychopaths fly under their family's radar because "my little boy (or brother, etc) was not a monster." Actually they were but love is truly blind.

I am not coming out in defense of anyone, just commenting on the story they told and the media's rush to whip us into a frenzy.

I am an old man but I still remember stuff, new tactics don't always turn out well....

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/14/us/police-drop-bomb-on-radicals-home-in-philadelphia.html

These "new tactics" sound more like an escalation and further militarization of the police. It's tough because I don't want cops to be easy targets, they have the right to defend themselves. Body armor sure, but having them walk around armed to the teeth like this is freakin' Fallujah is not ok. That will just make them feel even more justified in shooting first and ask questions later then cover up the results to protect the blue line. That is not the direction we need to go in. That is unfortunately the direction the Kenyan, Hitlery, Soros and the rest of the left want so they get the police state that locks down their power indefinitely.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not coming out in defense of anyone, just commenting on the story they told and the media's rush to whip us into a frenzy.

Understood, thanks for sharing the info. As we all know there are always two sides (or more) to the story and the truth usually lies somewhere in between.

Back
Top Bottom