Dallas Shooting Thread

Sign this guy up for a national talk show!! Yes at 27 minutes it is a little long winded, but it is pure gold!!!

Black talk show host completely owns a couple of BLM idiots to the point where one gets up and leaves.

Last edited by a moderator:
They allegedly blew the guy up with 1 lb. of c4, and that's the gun?

69364498.jpg

Gary Johnson is running. Any corruption or favoritism within the RNC or DNC only applies to candidates running for those parties. You don't need to be an R or a D to run for president, as is evidenced by GJ, who will be on all 50 state ballots.

Mike

There was a lady standing in front of the Market Basket in MA today asking people to sign a petition to get him on the ballot in MA. She had a sheet with maybe 15 names on it.

New details from Dallas
New details released about Johnson on Sunday have cast light on a vague picture of the Afghanistan war veteran who apparently supported black militant organizations, some classified as hate groups.
Police said Johnson's military training apparently benefited him during the shooting, as he effectively triangulated police and shot at them with his high-caliber rifle. While holed up in a parking garage in a standoff with police officers, he had reportedly taunted negotiators and scrawled on a wall in his own blood before he was ultimately killed.
A search of his Dallas-area home turned up bomb-making materials and materials leading authorities to declare he had been planning a large attack long beforehand, and that the two police killings were a trigger that set him off.

well tmw is monday so i'm assuming the anti-gun push will start this week. will be interesting (or depressing) to see how the propaganda is spun.

Im not a cop so not sure what you mean by that. I don't enforce any laws. Im a student.

Ive seen on more than one occasion members frothing for a civil war. If it doesnt apply to you then it doesnt apply to you.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

For some reason I thought that I had read into your posts that you were LEO. Ok. Got it. However, you do see that your commentary belittling other people for "talking a big game" is condescending. Just because you were in the military, it doesn't mean you have the only knowledge required to survive such a situation and the military isn't the only place to learn that stuff. You may have "seen some shit" but that isn't a requirement for understanding how bad a situation could be and planning to survive it. Other people have friends who have thought this through more thoroughly than "I have a bunch of Army buddies and we'll just band together and steal what we need", which is exactly what your commentary comes through as. You belittle people for "having preps", yet suggest that you and your buddies will be fine in a SHTF situation. We are only able to guess that this means a) you don't have any preps because anyone who does is an idiot or an ******* both and b) that means your plan would simply be to take what you need by force using your super secret military training and years of experience in the "'box". If I am wrong and you have your stores and a plan with a group to take care of yourselves without victimizing others...good on you, your posts don't read that way though.

"But they have preps dude. It'll be just like going to the range. It's way better to have a civil war rather than just quietly ignore unjust laws. /sarc

Mike"

Just trying to shine a light on why you are getting so much push back here. People are tired of this shit, some are ready for it to go because they believe it will make our country stronger in the long run. You believe the f*ckshow of a democracy we have today can solve all of our ills, many of us do not believe that is the case. I guess we can agree to disagree and see who is right in the end.

Last edited:
This is why I'm watching the whole The Donald phenomenon as cautiously as I am. Is it for real? Is he really an outsider evading said gatekeepers?

With all of his campaign contributions through the years, to both the left and the right, it is hard to argue that he is a complete outsider. He may not have been directly involved in politics, but he has the politicians phone numbers and many of them will take his calls.

Just catching up here. I love all the people who:.....

4) Store food, guns and ammo, yet every time someone mentions civil war they freak out and don't want it to happen. WTF are you prepping for then?

So, you are saying you would like to see a civil war ?

So, you are saying you would like to see a civil war ?

I'd like to see politicians smarten up balance the budget, reduce the debt, stay out of other country's business, stay out of foreign wars, protect our shores and borders, reduce military spending, reduce regulations so US businesses can be profitable and provide manufacturing jobs here, eliminate the social safety net, eliminate social security, eliminate the ACA, end the war on drugs and repeal most laws.

That's a short inconclusive wish list, all of which is unlikely to happen because of the majority of Americans willing to vote into office politicians who support the opposite of what I would like. In other words, my wish list is unicorns and rainbows. To a statist I'm a snowflake.

I don't want a civil war, but I do have guns, ammo. and food stores because I think civil war is inevitable.

The only way civil war is not inevitable is if everyone gives up their guns, stops resisting and accepts all that progressive government would like for us.

I'd like to see politicians smarten up balance the budget, reduce the debt, stay out of other country's business, stay out of foreign wars, protect our shores and borders, reduce military spending, reduce regulations so US businesses can be profitable and provide manufacturing jobs here, eliminate the social safety net, eliminate social security, eliminate the ACA, end the war on drugs and repeal most laws.

we're past all of that.

these are the last days of the roman empire.
the United States is circling the drain and there is no coming back from where we are at this point.
oscama was the final nail, hillary will just be the one shoveling dirt into the hole.

Here we go, Obama's Legacy:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-tactics-idUSKCN0ZR0C5

Police departments across the United States are searching for new tactics for a more difficult era of racial tension, increasingly lethal mass shootings and global terrorism.
Indianapolis, said it would consider the use of robots to deliberately deliver lethal force......
While a wave of anti-police protests since the 2014 killing of an unarmed black teen in Ferguson, Missouri, has revived memories of 1960s protests over civil rights and the Vietnam War, Thursday's shooting marked something different: a willingness to take up arms against police.
Ambushes against police on Thursday and Friday in Tennessee, Georgia and Missouri added to a sense of being under siege and vulnerable at a time when many departments already were grappling with heightened community suspicion over the use of deadly force.
Responding to the Dallas shooting, Denver’s police union wants officers to wear riot gear for local protests and to be armed with AR-15 assault rifles while patrolling Denver International Airport, the union said in a letter to the mayor published in The Denver Post.
The most immediate change is the pairing up of officers. Thirteen of the country's 30 biggest city police department said they are pairing up officers - a change that could strain already thinly staffed police ranks in some regions.
(The 13 are New York City, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Seattle, Memphis, Boston and Portland.)

Last edited:
""The most immediate change is the pairing up of officers. Thirteen of the country's 30 biggest city police department said they are pairing up officers - a change that could strain already thinly staffed police ranks in some regions.
(The 13 are New York City, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Seattle, Memphis, Boston and Portland.)""
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All of which are "democrat controlled" shit holes.

A very significant common denominator.

Last edited by a moderator:
No no, it's a 'high powered rifle'

I'm wondering what rifle is deemed low power?

Interesting question. Killary has an answer for you. In 2017 everyone will be able to trade their illegal ugly sticks for consumer friendly low powered version which is also waterproof and comes with vibrant colors. After listening to many complains about restrictions new models will come with clip 10+1 Deluxe:

nerf.jpg

Last edited:
""The most immediate change is the pairing up of officers. Thirteen of the country's 30 biggest city police department said they are pairing up officers - a change that could strain already thinly staffed police ranks in some regions.
(The 13 are New York City, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Seattle, Memphis, Boston and Portland.)""

Double your pleasure = double your budget. Sheep will need to work harder under the protection of double whammy with "military grade" equipment. Next question to be asked: How many robots we need for Boston?

- - - Updated - - -

Evans is going to be on FNC shortly to talk about the Dallas shooting. It looks like a piranha did a number on his nose.

View attachment 171807

Was he beta testing the robot?

Though shunned from groups like the People’s New Black Panther Party and the Black Riders Liberation Party, Johnson continued attending protests and events in the area, according to multiple people within the Dallas activist community.

Online, Johnson was loosely affiliated with the African American Defense League, the Black Riders Liberation Party, the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, and South Dallas’ Muhammad Mosque Number 48, which is run by acolytes of Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. Both the Houston and Dallas chapters of the People’s New Black Panther Party said unequivocally that Johnson was never a member of either group.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles)&yptr=yahoo

Last edited:
well tmw is monday so i'm assuming the anti-gun push will start this week. will be interesting (or depressing) to see how the propaganda is spun.

I don't know about this one. Doesn't fit the narrative nicely so I think the puppet-masters don't have much to work with:

1. Former Army w/ honorable discharge.
2. Minority.
3. Not an AR-15.
4. Member of some BLM-splinter group.
5. Attacked LEO, not unarmed civilians.
6. Initial reports say this was a legal transfer.

So I don't see how this plays into the "Universal Background Checks NOW" Derp fest.

Yet, doesn't that give a terrorist TWO targets, instead of just one? Or am I missing something here? The terrorist in Dallas likely took advantage of the fact there were "clumped" LEO. And you couldn't possibly miss them, even from 500+ yards out, as they were all wearing traffic/reflective vests.

I don't want a civil war, but I do have guns, ammo. and food stores because I think civil war is inevitable.

The only way civil war is not inevitable is if everyone gives up their guns, stops resisting and accepts all that progressive government would like for us.

I disagree, I don't see any of this sparking a civil war, nor should it. It takes just one person to unite the populace and see who the real enemy is, and it's not the person of another color

I think that sitting on the stove is a pot of "mini revolution" ...it's on low simmer and both, the people and the government, can turn the up the gas

I don't know about this one. Doesn't fit the narrative nicely so I think the puppet-masters don't have much to work with:

1. Former Army w/ honorable discharge.
2. Minority.
3. Not an AR-15.
4. Member of some BLM-splinter group.
5. Attacked LEO, not unarmed civilians.
6. Initial reports say this was a legal transfer.

So I don't see how this plays into the "Universal Background Checks NOW" Derp fest.

They'll just say "oh sorry we missed those", and add them to their new list of illogic.

Their anti gun "caliphate" will march on no matter how mistaken they are, no matter how factually wrong they are and no matter how many people die as a result of an inability to protect themselves because of prohibitive gun laws brought about by the the anti gun crowd's ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom