Dallas Shooting Thread

This answers the question.
New-Photo-Of-Dead-Dallas-Shooter-And-His-Gun-Surfaces-Online_large.jpg

show that picture to 1000 people in times square, or on an average american college campus, and 999 of them will identify it as an AR-15...

Naw, we won't even notice go time. It's a slow, long fuse that's been lit and no one will notice until we look back at history (which would be scrubbed anyways) and realize that our children's children are living in an absolute statist country.

Our ancestors would already say this... Seriously, the government does what it wants without recourse, people are murdered by government enforcers with no repercussions, we pay crazy amounts of taxes for very little in return.

Gary Johnson is running. Any corruption or favoritism within the RNC or DNC only applies to candidates running for those parties. You don't need to be an R or a D to run for president, as is evidenced by GJ, who will be on all 50 state ballots.

As much as I would like to see both R and D take a kick in the teeth this election it is no more likely than any time in the past. The reality is one of their nominees will be the next POTUS. Lather, rinse, repeat until one of them decides to cancel all these pesky elections. That's when we find out if go time is more than a catch phrase.

Just catching up here. I love all the people who:

1) Apparently would call the people who created this country "dangerous lunatics", because they actually started a civil war over things today we view as minuscule government interventions in our lives.

2) Still don't know what anarchy means, or how it is not Libertarianism.

3) Think I want anarchy despite literal years of me clearly stating what I want government to do.

4) Store food, guns and ammo, yet every time someone mentions civil war they freak out and don't want it to happen. WTF are you prepping for then?

Now back to the topic. Looks like MN took a little brush with the wild side. I'm waiting to see how the people like Sharpton respond.

Last edited:
Gary Johnson is running. Any corruption or favoritism within the RNC or DNC only applies to candidates running for those parties. You don't need to be an R or a D to run for president, as is evidenced by GJ, who will be on all 50 state ballots.

Mike

Trump really isn't part of the ruling class but is called a repub so he can compete in the election. As much as I hate Hillary the fix is in and I will make a small wager with you she wins, people will vote for her from the grave[laugh]. Got $10 you want to put up to a favorite charity?

Local gov is a different ball game, and varies greatly.

I'm talking general election politics. There is zero reason GJ can't win other than stupid voters. He's not a perfect, but its your idiot neighbors who think they need to vote D or R. It's also generations of conditioning that make smart people unable to part from the D or R they have stood by and established an identity with for life.

A plurality voting system (as opposed to other methods) tends to favor a two-party horse race.* And the Establishment parties (i.e. the aforementioned gatekeepers) have been quite adept at keeping out any upstart parties that could upset their apple cart.

As for local vs national: my point is, even in Podunkville, there are gatekeepers. This is so MANY, MANY times over at the national level.

* Someone created a YouTube video demonstrating this. If I have time I'll try to find it.

Oh, I'm very confident Hillary is our next president. But it's not my fault.

Mike

They have thrown away the dignity and integrity of the FBI to give the election to her....are you sure I can't blame you?[rofl]

Well when she gets elected join me that night in a drink to our bad luck...in spirit since we won't ever meet.[smile]

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of cops are going to regret being cops when the bitch gets in. Her policies will kill a lot of good men.

Last edited:
Black talk show host completely owns a couple of BLM idiots to the point where one gets up and leaves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap what a pair of morons.
Pretty much nothing has ever happened to them in their whole lives and yet they are persecuted.
I got the shit kicked out of me for nothing by two of Kingston NH's finest and I'm ok lol
The best they could come up with was being told to get haircuts?
Ya ok, scarred for life.
And they wonder why people look at them like a f*cking joke.

Pretty much nothing has ever happened to them in their whole lives and yet they are persecuted.
I got the shit kicked out of me for nothing by two of Kingston NH's finest and I'm ok lol
Ya ok, scarred for life.

Ha! I know. It was bad enough when the girl was given an oppurtunity to give an example of how she's been persecuted and she says her boss told her that her hair was inappropriate for work. Then the guy is asked and he basically says the same thing, lol. The horror!! I guess snowflakes come in all colors.

I respect the host of that show 100% because he's calling them out for their bullshit. The blacks of the old days don't forget their struggle but they don't dwell on in to the point of handicap like these two liars.

Then you have Mother Goose towards the end trying to keep the girl in "traumatized" mode. The whole hair argument is bullshit, if they think their Sampson-like strength comes from their hair type then they're full of it. No one believes what they're saying as it an absolute farce.

Ha! I know. It was bad enough when the girl was given an oppurtunity to give an example of how she's been persecuted and she says her boss told her that her hair was inappropriate for work. Then the guy is asked and he basically says the same thing, lol. The horror!! I guess snowflakes come in all colors.

The best part is that she quit her job
because she felt unfulfilled. [lol] In other words, it had nothing to do with her hair or blackitude.

I can't wear my hair long at work either, when's the march and looting?
Daddy needs a new TV.

- - - Updated - - -

I respect the host of that show 100% because he's calling them out for their bullshit. The blacks of the old days don't forget their struggle but they don't dwell on in to the point of handicap like these two liars.

Then you have Mother Goose towards the end trying to keep the girl in "traumatized" mode. The whole hair argument is bullshit, if they think their Sampson-like strength comes from their hair type then they're full of it. No one believes what they're saying as it an absolute farce.

And you can be sure that guy has seen stuff those two numb nuts will never see.

LP
Ya ok, scarred for life.
they were fish in a barrel for the host. Haha. It seems that the only jobs they ever had were some kind of government jobs and they feel that their hair styles were commented on. Holy crap what black snowflakes.

i have been searching the thread, can't find what gun was used

I have heard AR15 AK74 and SKS

Does anyone know?
Initial reports were SKS. A later picture shows a Saiga AK-74 (shown in this post).

Haven't seen any credible reports of an AR15. I suspect the AR15 reports are the typical mix of MSM and anti-2A ignorance (any black semi-auto rifle is an AR15) and messaging (AR15s are bad).

There was the song Signs by Five Man Electrical Band where they sang "and the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply". So much oppresion of people with long hair. How did we ever make it through all that.[wink][smile]

I can't wear my hair long at work either, when's the march and looting?
Daddy needs a new TV.

- - - Updated - - -

And you can be sure that guy has seen stuff those two numb nuts will never see.

Back
Top Bottom