• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

davos eyes wide shut drug orgy: WTF are they got planned? imagine the biden and harris results. her stoned giggling idiot

Every description of painkillers reminds me why I never take them.

They are really seductive. That moment I had was surreal and amazing.

I have a wife, 3 kids, 2 grandkids, 2 dogs and a bird. I have responsibilities that I take very seriously. Responsibilities that are far more important to me than even an amazing sense of euphoria.

Having said that, I fully understand how some people chase that feeling.

They are really seductive. That moment I had was surreal and amazing.

I have a wife, 3 kids, 2 grandkids, 2 dogs and a bird. I have responsibilities that I take very seriously. Responsibilities that are far more important to me than even an amazing sense of euphoria.

Having said that, I fully understand how some people chase that feeling.
I have similar responsibilities. I trained myself years ago to manage pain without drugs. Broke my femur 2 years ago. Stayed conscious, calm and coherent (EMTs didn’t believe that I’d broken it when they arrived). Had a painkiller for the ambulance ride, but that’s it. Waited 16 hours for surgery without so much as a Tylenol. Surgeon that put the plate in my leg told my wife he didn’t bother giving me a painkiller because I was “a very unusual case”. You can teach yourself to “turn off” pain.

I'm not even one to harp on getting threads in the right section but this one is too good not to be in off-topic. OP belongs in there.

when you say shaman i usually think ayahuaska
I%27ll_Allow_It_Meme_Banner.jpg

Someone should lace whatever they're using with high doses of LSD rat poison.
Historical reference:
3pxkd3.jpg

Tell me more about this “ecstatic dance”
Visualize Whirled Dervishes
giphy.gif

(I'm sure you've seen the bumper sticker).

I had to read the thread title 3 times.

I think I can understand it but not entirely sure…
Toynbee-Tiles4.jpg
(Cultural reference).

So good, you didn't even feel his fist up your ass? Did you have rips from his watch? Asking for a friend
The doctor and nurse found their car keys and drove home.

proxy-image
proxy-image
bX6UJx4g5MAWZBQ_oWdkj7lEPgI.gif

The doctor told me that 10% of people have something that prevents morphine from working.

Seriously good drug cocktail.

No pain. If you feel anything, you don’t care. If you care, you won’t remember.
Versed, FTW.

I fully understand how some people chase that feeling.
The actual addiction may involve rewiring at fundamental levels.

I trained myself years ago to manage pain without drugs.
paul-has-his-hand-in-the-box-and-believes-his-hand-is-melting1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom