• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Man you mofos can't even accept FREE! I give up!

For the NES crowd:
- there ain't no DEALS
- and there surely ain't no STEALS

I'd like to know what you people actually shell out your money on. Do you even buy food? Do your wives cost you ZERO dollars? And I thought I was frugal!

We are NES, always way above the Average Joes!

nes.jpg

For those outside MA or those who ship to a friend or UPS Store in NH, Norma is having 10% off through this weekend. Can get 9mm 124 gr for $15.30 per box shipped. Coupon code 2022.

Beretta is having a 30% off sale on purchases of $150 or more, promo code GTRDY30. That brings the price of the Xtreme-S Trigger Group for Beretta 92 Series down to $140. Pretty much makes your old 92FS feel like a 92X. At $140 one of the better upgrades you can get. I have one on mine and it really improves the trigger pull and reset.

Blackhawk - Single-Point AR-15 Storm Quick Disconnect Sling - Black Nylon​

Regular Price: $15.00
Special Price: $7.99

Mil Spec Ammo Can - 50 Cal M2A1 - Blackhawk - Green - Brand New - 1​

Regular Price: $20.00
Special Price: $16.00

Midway has the Browning Endeavor -20F polyester sleeping bag on sale for $55 (currently $160+ on other sites). Note: This is NOT for backpacking. This bag is bulky and heavy. Best as survival equipment, or if you're out hunting. Reviews seem to be generally positive, with emphasis on the -20 rating using polyester.

For those outside MA or those who ship to a friend or UPS Store in NH, Norma is having 10% off through this weekend. Can get 9mm 124 gr for $15.30 per box shipped. Coupon code 2022.
You were two days too late with this...I put in an order for .308 on the 28th!

So now I had to order again and will keep my fingers crossed they let me cancel my first order...so THEN I can order more x39 :)

Worst case scenario, I end up with more .308 (that I really just bought for the brass so I can have an even lot of 1000 and some extras for spares of cases that will inevitably get lost/damaged).

Been really enjoying shoot my Sig 716i suppressed and I’m going through .308 like never before. But ALSO have been shooting my AK’s and Bren 2ms suppressed and they’re still a heck of a lot cheaper to shoot than anything in .308.

Boo-hoo...everybody feel sorry for me ;)

Was able to cancel my original order, thankfully. 7.62x39 here I come and goodBYE first paycheck of 2022!

Nice! You just order x39 from TSUSA?
I think that’s what I’m going to do. I have plenty of plain steel case red army and Tula for training and could use some of that laquer coated to bury with my surplus AK’s when I take a western US road trip to the desert this late winter/early spring :oops:

My goal is to have a rifle buried within a single tank of gas anywhere in the US ;)

I’ll leave a treasure map in the case of my untimely demise...but it will be all riddles.

Back
Top Bottom