• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Don’t rub it in !
Not meaning to. Just get tired of the same old routine. This is not remotely the same issue as with SO. Oh, by the way, my son ordered 2 cans while we were there. They have the SilencerShop kiosk there, makes it really easy, and their pricing was great! Sorry, residents of Massholia.

Don't have a link, but 2A Tactical in Barrington NH is having a 2 day sale on stripped Anderson Lowers. Buy 3 at $39 each, and get one for free! 4 lowers for $117! Thought they would be mobbed this morning, so we got there early....actually a light turnout.
That store was my absolute favorite store when I was living up there. Rob and company are great people. Sad what Barrington is trying to do to them.

What law do you think? It is a 100% receiver, NO NH FFL is going to directly transfer them to a Ma. resident, don't know about a FFL to FFL transfer. Also, they use the NH state NICS system, which usually denotes that it is not a long gun, IE: ok for a pistol build. I could very well be wrong, and I don't speak for their shop. Best bet would be to move out of your Commie state and then you wouldn't have to piss & moan about NH FFLs? ;)

Federal and state law?

So there are two different "laws" being referenced here.

Not pissing and moaning, I'm sitting on a small horde of unpinned AR lowers, just curious if there are any retailers who follow the law up there.

So there are two different "laws" being referenced here.

Not pissing and moaning, I'm sitting on a small horde of unpinned AR lowers, just curious if there are any retailers who follow the law up there.
FEDERAL law says they can't transfer a bare receiver directly to a non-FFL resident of another state.

FEDERAL law says they can't transfer a bare receiver directly to a non-FFL resident of another state.
I'm sorry, I don't have my reading glasses on. Are you trying to quote "a ffl may not sell a bare receiver to an unlicensed individual from another state" and then assuming that there are no buyers in said state that are licensed?

I'm sorry, I don't have my reading glasses on. Are you trying to quote "a ffl may not sell a bare receiver to an unlicensed individual from another state" and then assuming that there are no buyers in said state that are licensed?
I don’t know if this is what you are referring to, but just to be clear, in Federal law “unlicensed individual” and “non-FFL” mean the same thing. The only license the FEDs officially care about is an FFL. So the section you quote is saying that, for an out of state sale, an FFL can only sell through a local FFL in the other state. Unless you have a FFL, as far as Federal gun laws are concerned, you are an unlicensed individual.

I don’t know if this is what you are referring to, but just to be clear, in Federal law “unlicensed individual” and “non-FFL” mean the same thing. The only license the FEDs officially care about is an FFL. So the section you quote is saying that, for an out of state sale, an FFL can only sell through a local FFL in the other state. Unless you have a FFL, as far as Federal gun laws are concerned, you are an unlicensed individual.
Correct.

Don't have a link, but 2A Tactical in Barrington NH is having a 2 day sale on stripped Anderson Lowers. Buy 3 at $39 each, and get one for free! 4 lowers for $117! Thought they would be mobbed this morning, so we got there early....actually a light turnout.
Saw this earlier but still a little late to go.
It's over an hour from here. Besides I've probably spent too much already this month on stuff. That would have been an expensive trip considering it's for a good cause.
FU Barrington.

80% lowers on sale. For those not quick with math, that's about 40 bucks each! I haven't seen them this low since before covaids.
View attachment 582615

I ordered more of these given word is Biden/ATF are going to announce new rules tomorrow attempting to reclassified them as firearms.

I'm certain this fails legal challenges long term, but the short term effect will be more unobtainium.

I ordered more of these given word is Biden/ATF are going to announce new rules tomorrow attempting to reclassified them as firearms.

I'm certain this fails legal challenges long term, but the short term effect will be more unobtainium.
Yup, grabbed a few yesterday from Joe Bob.

in the email from GFA ArmsTec in Natick - i think some may find it interesting.
AR-15 style .22 LR rifles

HK 416D in .22 LR

$529
4e412c5c-de80-e183-3884-d183d174fc72.jpg

“Printed Kicks” Shop - American made Pro 2A / Pro Freedom type shirts, hats, swag.
Some good stuff and some funny stuff there. Lots of FJB items also.

Having a site wide 50% off Easter sale.
Use Code: SITE50

Thanks, bought three t-shirts at $16.50 per.

🐯

These are excellent if you subscribe to the concept of decentralized storage or are looking for something to fit in a tight space…

5A8C14C5-5CCA-42FB-9A7E-1A0355DDF090.jpeg

Back in 99, there was a guy on the JR Cigars BB (yes, JR Cigars had an active online community back then. Back when Lew Rothman ran the place. Their catalogs were the stuff of infamy. Think J Peterman for cigars. LOL)

Anyhow, one guy was a SERIOUS prepper. Like, he might have been just a hoarder that disguised himself as a Y2K prepper.

One of his good ideas - which I followed - was to go to the craphole stores (like Christmas Tree and such) and get discount candles.

I took him up on that idea around that time. I've got candles coming out my ears, no pun intended. Now, we don't lose power a lot. But I have a ton of candles and I think I paid $20 for the lot of them. All fairly small. None scented. Larger-than-votive sized. Maybe a 2-night or 3-night candle. But I have hundreds of them.

Candles don't go bad. Just don't let them melt in the summer heat. Look around for sales and closeouts in odd stores. THey'll turn up.

He also would steal/take any travel sewing kits he could get. Each one had a needle and several kinds of thread. He had hundreds, if not thousands of them. As I said, he was a hoarder. LOL

Is it 6.95 for 12 candles or 12 candles that will burn for a total of 100 hours?

Back
Top Bottom