• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Good deal on the Nanuk 910 Hard Utility Case with Foam Insert. 13.2 x 9.2 x 4.1” interior with a customizable cubed foam insert, good for a couple of 1911 sized pistols. 44% off coupon applied automatically when you add it to your cart, so $39.95 each. Good for the next 24 hours.

Nanuk 910 Hard Utility Case with Foam Insert

Thanks.. Just ordered one also. good deal

Good deal on the Nanuk 910 Hard Utility Case with Foam Insert. 13.2 x 9.2 x 4.1” interior with a customizable cubed foam insert, good for a couple of 1911 sized pistols. 44% off coupon applied automatically when you add it to your cart, so $39.95 each. Good for the next 24 hours.

Good deal... I have so many new/unused cases already though... but this is still tempting me.

Thanks. Just ordered one.

25% off Darn tough socks, free shipping on everything
All I wear is darn toughs, yes they're pricey but they're really comfortable & have a lifetime warranty

Oh yeah. Socks Addict is doing 25% off both Darn Tough and the other big brand. Gotta go jump on a zoom call. Look it up yourselves. LOL

I can hear the noise it makes from here. Scheep, schweep, shweep, every move you make.
They could put a damn vintage state trooper light on the hood for all I care, I prefer to stay dry while in shitty weather. [laugh]

iu

25% off Darn tough socks, free shipping on everything
All I wear is darn toughs, yes they're pricey but they're really comfortable & have a lifetime warranty
Thanks for the heads up on this. I just ordered a few more pair. I wear Darn tough everyday.

Last edited:
Brownells has $25 off and free/ discounted shipping site- wide today only for orders over $250 … code SAVE25SHIP

Popped up in my email this morning
10% off choke tubes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-080642.png
    Screenshot_20220521-080642.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 3
Budget AR kit, just add your own lower or 80%er to have a complete AR with optic for well under $600.

Budget AR kit, just add your own lower or 80%er to have a complete AR with optic for well under $600.

looks like a lot of stuff for nice price, but the one with truglo - dunno if that truglo is worth it. same stuff minus truglo for $399

looks like a lot of stuff for nice price, but the one with truglo - dunno if that truglo is worth it. same stuff minus truglo for $399
Yup, hadn’t actually looked at the other options. You can get the Truglo from Amazon for $93.55 so you are only saving about 4 bucks by getting it in the kit. Also got an email from 80% Lowers and they are having a sale on some of their rifle build kits:
They have one as low $370.

Back
Top Bottom