Deals and steals

You Guys love to be Dicks. šŸ˜‚

Which I think Sammy is going for that title this year
I refuse the title of the skinflint and am shocked you figured out my real name!

That said, there are things we've all paid too much for. I paid $8/rd for 500 S&W in the middle of 2020. Trying to sell it for the same when they're 2-2.50/rd would be a Dick'y move. I'm waiting until the next drought...

I refuse the title of the skinflint and am shocked you figured out my real name!

That said, there are things we've all paid too much for. I paid $8/rd for 500 S&W in the middle of 2020. Trying to sell it for the same when they're 2-2.50/rd would be a Dick'y move. I'm waiting until the next drought...
I didnā€™t even know it was on sale until I saw this thread. Canā€™t catch a break with you Sammy. Price police here! Watch out. Better stay on top of the sales boys. Sammyā€™s coming for ya šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Sorry didn't see that.
Primary Arms has Aero Precision BCG for $104 with a logo, confirming that it's an actual Aero product. Yours does not have the logo so it could be a $40 BCA, but hey, you wrote it was Aero so it must be.
The same site has the Ambi charging handle for $35 with about a dozen of other Ambi offerings for less than $50.
So $339 for brand new from Primary Arms or here, on NES, for $85 more. Shipping must have been a bitch. Oh wait, it's $11!

Again, I'm sorry for bringing up math.
I get your point but you can't expect people listing items to go check every site for the possibility of a sale

I get your point but you can't expect people listing items to go check every site for the possibility of a sale
Agree! I posted it as an ironic joke when I saw that the for sale post popped at the TOP of the Classified section around the same time this thread had the post about the PA sale. The irony of timing, oh I could not resist! I was weak, I could not let go of this morsel of irony, and for this, I apologize! That said, I believe this could have been easily resolved: keep quiet, let the for sale post go into obscurity, and post a new identical one in a week.

@Sparky1911, I am sorry(with zero irony on my part!) for being too weak and not letting this ironic coincidence of posts go by.

Agree! I posted it as an ironic joke when I saw that the for sale post popped at the TOP of the Classified section around the same time this thread had the post about the PA sale. The irony of timing, oh I could not resist! I was weak, I could not let go of this morsel of irony, and for this, I apologize! That said, I believe this could have been easily resolved: keep quiet, let the for sale post go into obscurity, and post a new identical one in a week.

@Sparky1911, I am sorry(with zero irony on my part!) for being too weak and not letting this ironic coincidence of posts go by.
Also @Sparky1911 I'm also sorry. I got thing complete for 289$

Also @Sparky1911 I'm also sorry. I got thing complete for 289$
Upper aero no logo bcg and Ambi charge, taxes, shipping. Love to see the receipts. And if sooo. Big fckn deal. Now you guys are getting retarded. This is sale month of the year. Jesus. Want me to take it down, change the price for your cheap asses. GFY. šŸ˜ Skinflints

Upper aero no logo bcg and Ambi charge, taxes, shipping. Love to see the receipts. And if sooo. Big fckn deal. Now you guys are getting retarded. This is sale month of the year. Jesus. Want me to take it down, change the price for your cheap asses. GFY. šŸ˜ Skinflints
Aw dude I was just razzing. Didn't mean to actually make you pissy.
Why would you ever take what I have to say seriously? Now THAT'S retarded!

@CatSnoutSoup I just received notification from Brownells that my order was shipped. I would imagine that yours has also.

Yes, just checked email. Thanks for the heads up.

I have Brownells Edge so I will get two day shipping - the service really has paid for itself as I buy a lot of small items from them.

šŸÆ

@CatSnoutSoup I just received notification from Brownells that my order was shipped. I would imagine that yours has also.
I too ordered Saturday and hadnā€™t gotten a shipping email so I went and check and under order status it is showing as pending. WTH. And when I ordered it said if I did by Monday Iā€™d receive it my Christmas, Iā€™m guessing not now.

I too ordered Saturday and hadnā€™t gotten a shipping email so I went and check and under order status it is showing as pending. WTH. And when I ordered it said if I did by Monday Iā€™d receive it my Christmas, Iā€™m guessing not now.

I hope that gets resolved for you soon.

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon.

xWQVHix.jpg

šŸÆ

I hope that gets resolved for you soon.

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon.

xWQVHix.jpg

šŸÆ
Well I thought it did Friday night. I tried the live chat and was told there was a ā€œglitchā€ and the ones I ordered which were in stock were not in stock and no ETA. So I called to cancel them as they were a Christmas gift. The women on the phone says that yes there was a glitch but they are in stock (as my order says) and they can ship them 2 day for the inconvenience. They will ship out Saturday. Great. I check this am and my order now reads ā€œback ordered ā€œ. WTF
Looks like another call will be placed.

I ordered the FDE set.

Back
Top Bottom