Deals and steals

I’m not a HAM (I’m more of a GMRS kinda user …) but ~$20 +tx seems like a great deal… lowest I’ve seen in a while if that is what you’re in to.

Baofeng UV-5R Two Way Radio Dual Band 144-148/420-450Mhz Walkie Talkie 1800mAh Li-ion Battery(Black) https://a.co/d/isrQLlL

Attachments

• 1A9C2C74-E1AD-4884-85BA-16EE89159E82.png
    1A9C2C74-E1AD-4884-85BA-16EE89159E82.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 37
these are made by thermarest commercially. Cheap here.

This is a stupid good deal: 16" middy 223 wylde (can shoot anything) barrel, 15" mlok railed aluminum handguard, no bolt-assist "slick-slide" upper, 4-port muzzle break = $160
PA-FM556-16_01.jpg

I snooze, i loose.
OOS

Strange.

Just checked the product page and all color versions are listed as “in stock” and the sale price is still active.

🐯
So I did call on Sunday and was told they were shipping that day. So sure enough I got a shipping notification Sunday night. Checked tracking info on Monday and it shows to be delivered on Wednesday. Wednesday comes and get a “delayed till Thursday”. Thursday early evening I get an email saying there has been yet another delay and will be delivered Friday. I checked tracking today and they still show “arrived at FedEx facility” in West Boylston. I’m guessing I’ll get another delay notification as they still aren’t “out for delivery” yet. So much for that Christmas present. This has been the worst experience I’ve ever had with Brownells. I should’ve stuck with primary arms lol.

So I did call on Sunday and was told they were shipping that day. So sure enough I got a shipping notification Sunday night. Checked tracking info on Monday and it shows to be delivered on Wednesday. Wednesday comes and get a “delayed till Thursday”. Thursday early evening I get an email saying there has been yet another delay and will be delivered Friday. I checked tracking today and they still show “arrived at FedEx facility” in West Boylston. I’m guessing I’ll get another delay notification as they still aren’t “out for delivery” yet. So much for that Christmas present. This has been the worst experience I’ve ever had with Brownells. I should’ve stuck with primary arms lol.

I have never had a bad experience with Brownells. I have however had more bad experiences with FedEx than I can count.

🐯

I have never had a bad experience with Brownells. I have however had more bad experiences with FedEx than I can count.

🐯
True. I guess the only Brownells screw up was the in stock not in stock in stock delay. The shipping isn’t their fault. FedEx is probably the last carrier I would chose if I had the choice. The good news is, they were delivered today so overall it worked out, but this thread is killing my bank account.

Need shooting glasses? 50% off.

Need shooting glasses? 50% off.

Are these better than the $5 clear safety classes? Asking seriously.

these are made by thermarest commercially. Cheap here.
Thanks - I had been in the market for one of these. Got two and two blankets which got me free shipping.

The foxtrot upper showed up this morning. Great upper for the money, fit and finish are nice. Threw some LaRue sights on it, and a BCG and charging handle and tested it real quick out back.

And thanks Fedex. I picked the cheapest ship option, and still got it in three days. I wasn't planning on seeing it until next week sometime.

Fenix has some nice flashlights on sale. About a week ago they sent me a discount code "NEWMEMBER2022".

I tried it with my existing account and it worked. On top of the good sales they have, I got another 20% off.

Merry Xmas

Rich

Back
Top Bottom