Deals and steals

I got a notification yesterday from PSA that the Beretta APX-A1 Carry was back in stock, but by the time I got home and read the email, they were sold out again. I signed up again for another notification when they're back in stock.

I got a notification yesterday from PSA that the Beretta APX-A1 Carry was back in stock, but by the time I got home and read the email, they were sold out again. I signed up again for another notification when they're back in stock.

I believe the rebate is only good if you buy it by today (December 31st)

Harbor Freight has some pretty nice hard cases available. There's a 25% off coupon through this weekend on one item. Picked up the big case I screen shot for around $135.

They have other hard cases too. Nice quality/density pluck to fit foam. They have manual air valve. Pretty good case for the price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231-150723.png
    Screenshot_20221231-150723.png
    438 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20221230-235515.png
    Screenshot_20221230-235515.png
    658.9 KB · Views: 55
Harbor Freight has some pretty nice hard cases available. There's a 25% off coupon through this weekend on one item. Picked up the big case I screen shot for around $135.

They have other hard cases too. Nice quality/density pluck to fit foam. They have manual air valve. Pretty good case for the price.
I had no idea HF sold gun cases

I had no idea HF sold gun cases
WayFair does too:

Yeah other than the trigger it's ok. But nothing special at all
Right. It's a Nano with a different grip module, a slide release, and some alleged spring improvements. You can put an APX Carry slide release onto a Nano and drop it into an APX Carry grip module. That trigger is 100% D/A - the striker is never pre-loaded. I find it terribly long but pretty smooth, overall. $200 is an astonishingly low price, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom