Desert Eagle Megathread…

I always wondered if people making these videos rust the guns on purpose.
I've seen gun restoration videos from those who do other restorations and just happen to be doing a gun. And I've seen the ones from those doing just gun restorations. And I do think the latter is phonying them up just for the video. The "rust" isn't the same, and isn't more than very light, and there is usually a lot of dirt, more dirt than "rust".

Here's an even better setup. I'm guessing this will bring over $3k before the online premium
Cool stuff
f*** me…..I tossed in a bid on this last month not thinking I’d win and I did. Ugh. Between the new AR build, ammo purchases, CZ SP-01 Shadow from Cajun Gun works, I’m pissing away money 😂 😬

BUT this says it comes with extra barrels, scope, scope base, and original box. I think it’s worth WAY more than the $1600 plus 24% premium I paid. Shit I paid $2k just for my chrome DE 44 mag. Ooooh boy. I literally I have no room in my safe for this monstrosity

Holy crap that 14 inch DE sold for A LOT of money. I tapped out at $1700 lol. Went for $2750 plus 24% online premium. They are rare but damn.
I think I scored considering this one sold for $2750 plus 24% premium. With no extras like the one I got.

Don't even think about the cost, think about how much cooler you'll be than everyone else who doesn't have that

f*** me…..I tossed in a bid on this last month not thinking I’d win and I did. Ugh. Between the new AR build, ammo purchases, CZ SP-01 Shadow from Cajun Gun works, I’m pissing away money 😂 😬

BUT this says it comes with extra barrels, scope, scope base, and original box. I think it’s worth WAY more than the $1600 plus 24% premium I paid. Shit I paid $2k just for my chrome DE 44 mag. Ooooh boy. I literally I have no room in my safe for this monstrosity
You're officially cool now

I literally I have no room in my safe for this monstrosity

My safe is becoming a Jenga set. 🤷‍♂️

Barrel Length: 14 1/2 inch slab sided o_O

YOOO ... when are we doing a NES big bore get together?

You got your DE like I got the .458 LOL.

I am pretty good playing tetris. How the hell does that barrel fit in that box?
Lmao. I was wondering the same. It says it comes with 2 extra barrels so I’m assuming one of them is the standard 6" barrel.

And would you guys think based on that description that I’m getting a total of 3 barrels since it says “2 extra barrels”? Kinda pumped to see what else I got. These long barrels are rare as hell.

🤣🤣 so true

Back
Top Bottom