Desert Eagle Megathread…

14 inch barrel 44 mag Desert Eagle....🤔🤔
Hate the finish but boy is that badass. Threw in a bid as the price was reasonable at the moment, but I doubt I'll win it....
1648764770966.png

Holy crap that 14 inch DE sold for A LOT of money. I tapped out at $1700 lol. Went for $2750 plus 24% online premium. They are rare but damn.

Holy crap that 14 inch DE sold for A LOT of money. I tapped out at $1700 lol. Went for $2750 plus 24% online premium. They are rare but damn.
Thought I saw one of those barrels go for $1700.

Is anyone else disappointed when this thread comes up and it's not Andrew1220 posting pics of his pushed to the point of failure DE?
Andrew its not that I want to see that happen as it's $ out of you pocket but still... you have a rep to maintain.

Is anyone else disappointed when this thread comes up and it's not Andrew1220 posting pics of his pushed to the point of failure DE?
Andrew its not that I want to see that happen as it's $ out of you pocket but still... you have a rep to maintain.
Could make a hellavu monetized YouTube channel. Kinda like "Will It Blend?" but in this case "Will It KABOOM?". @andrew1220 could have special guest appearances with @Broccoli Iglesias. I'd subscribe.

If you really want to flex on the poors
like Rich Uncle Pennybags lighting his cigar with a Federal Reserve Note,
get a Desert Eagle in .50,
and then have a R-E-P-L-I-C-A rollmark added...
Over the short term it would totally ruin the resale value...

If you buy the .44 mag, you can easily get a .50AE conversion barrel and some mags. It’s real simple to go back and forth.

I think I posted somewhere up above that I think the DE performs best in .44. .50 gives you nothing but swagger points.

What, are you crazy? Get a .50AE.
No kidding. If you're going to waste that much money on a DE you are obligated to buy the .50 AE.
😆. Even though I’m an avid reloader, 50AE is just too expensive. I don’t want to branch into another caliber lol. 44 is enough for me. But I hear what you’re saying. “Go big or go home” etc

If you buy the .44 mag, you can easily get a .50AE conversion barrel and some mags. It’s real simple to go back and forth.

I think I posted somewhere up above that I think the DE performs best in .44. .50 gives you nothing but swagger points.
Yup. I’ve considered going the other way (357 mag) but you have to change out the bolt so it’s not as easy to swap back and forth lol.

😆. Even though I’m an avid reloader, 50AE is just too expensive. I don’t want to branch into another caliber lol. 44 is enough for me. But I hear what you’re saying. “Go big or go home” etc
Dude, reload 50 AE.

I am thinking of getting a 50 AE BFR.

Swagger points are everything.

Yup. I’ve considered going the other way (357 mag) but you have to change out the bolt so it’s not as easy to swap back and forth lol.

I considered doing that when I owned one of these, but I couldn't justify the cost. I liked that gun A LOT in .44 mag, and I reckon that's its sweet spot, at least for me. .357 probably feels like .22 LR in that beast.

Swagger points are everything.

I used to agree, which was why I bought a DE and hung onto it for awhile. Then I realized that swagger points are a fine thing at what I paid for it, but maybe not worth the appreciation I was offered! Lol.

It's a very interesting gun, fun to shoot in .44, and it definitely does turn heads. But I could tell I wasn't going to shoot it much, and that's a big and expensive thing to keep as a safe queen. I hope the new owner enjoys it regularly, swagger and all.

I considered doing that when I owned one of these, but I couldn't justify the cost. I liked that gun A LOT in .44 mag, and I reckon that's its sweet spot, at least for me. .357 probably feels like .22 LR in that beast.

I used to agree, which was why I bought a DE and hung onto it for awhile. Then I realized that swagger points are a fine thing at what I paid for it, but maybe not worth the appreciation I was offered! Lol.

It's a very interesting gun, fun to shoot in .44, and it definitely does turn heads. But I could tell I wasn't going to shoot it much, and that's a big and expensive thing to keep as a safe queen. I hope the new owner enjoys it regularly, swagger and all.

I had a DE in 357 Mag and it was underwhelming at best. Also it’s very finicky on ammo. You need to shoot very stiff 158s or the gun wouldn’t cycle properly. DEs are meant for 50 AE. 44 Mag is good as well but 50 AE is the sweet spot.

Here's an even better setup. I'm guessing this will bring over $3k before the online premium

They also got the same one but in 357 mag

Cool stuff

Here's an even better setup. I'm guessing this will bring over $3k before the online premium

They also got the same one but in 357 mag

Cool stuff
Bro, just do what I do, have a few drinks and start bidding.

You will get a new gun nd have a nice drunk story. Can't beat that.

Back
Top Bottom