Desert Eagle Megathread…

Lmao. I was wondering the same. It says it comes with 2 extra barrels so I’m assuming one of them is the standard 6" barrel.

And would you guys think based on that description that I’m getting a total of 3 barrels since it says “2 extra barrels”? Kinda pumped to see what else I got. These long barrels are rare as hell.
I don't know. Does 3 extra magazines mean 3 mags or 3+ whatever it came with new?

Jesus I dunno but I’ll give it a try 😆
Can’t guarantee it won’t jam since you need such a firm grip with these
0174693_2x-hand-grip-grippers-forearm-wrist-muscle-training-strength-exerciser-grips-red.jpeg

Lmao. I was wondering the same. It says it comes with 2 extra barrels so I’m assuming one of them is the standard 6" barrel.

And would you guys think based on that description that I’m getting a total of 3 barrels since it says “2 extra barrels”? Kinda pumped to see what else I got. These long barrels are rare as hell.
Yea id say you're right. Says two extra barrels in the ad, curious what length they're gonna be. Nice score man, definitely post some pictures when you get it!

Yea id say you're right. Says two extra barrels in the ad, curious what length they're gonna be. Nice score man, definitely post some pictures when you get it!
🤞🏻🤞🏻 Ya the suspense is killing me lol.
I just wanted that 14.5" barrel. Wondering if it fits my other DE, I could keep that barrel and sell off the gun and other barrel to help recoup some/majority of my money. Maybe even get it chrome plated to match my DE…🤔
I need 2 DE’s like I need a hole in the head 😂

I just wanted that 14.5" barrel. Wondering if it fits my other DE, I could keep that barrel and sell off the gun and other barrel to help recoup some/majority of my money. Maybe even get it chrome plated to match my DE…🤔
Of course you need two: black and white for your Two Face costume

I don't know. Does 3 extra magazines mean 3 mags or 3+ whatever it came with new?

Good point. They didn’t word this the best. Not sure why they couldn’t take photos of everything included.
Having participated far too often in gun auctions, generally it's assumed one mag in the gun unless it says no mag. so 3 extra would be 3 more than the one included. What it would come with new is irrelevant.

Don't get ahead of yourself making grand plans for those "extras." You're andrew1220. You're going to break this gun. So you should be thinking "spare parts."

JMO.

20200731_085419-jpg.377052

81iHt3ZzxsL._RI_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom