Dillon strong mount question

NH Phantom

NES Member
Building my bench. Looking for the 2 front hole distance center to center on the strong mount. I want to add bracing where the mount will bolt through so I can lag to the bracing not just the top
Thanks

Building my bench. Looking for the 2 front hole distance center to center on the strong mount. I want to add bracing where the mount will bolt through so I can lag to the bracing not just the top
Thanks

The width is 11-1/4" center to center and the depth is 9" center to center. I have mine anchored just through the 3/4" plywood top and it's plenty strong.

Attachments

• Reloading Room Pic.jpg
    Reloading Room Pic.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 13
I have a strong mount on my 650 and the spacing is different. The front holes, center to center are 10 1/2". You didn't ask but front to back is 9" and the height is 6 3/4". If you add a strong mount and a case feeder, make sure you have enough ceiling height.

I have a strong mount on my 650 and the spacing is different. The front holes, center to center are 10 1/2". You didn't ask but front to back is 9" and the height is 6 3/4". If you add a strong mount and a case feeder, make sure you have enough ceiling height.

I had to go downstairs to confirm that they are both Dillon Strong Mounts and they are both 11-1/4" center to center for the front holes and 9" in depth. ;)

I had to go downstairs to confirm that they are both Dillon Strong Mounts and they are both 11-1/4" center to center for the front holes and 9" in depth. ;)
The different heights must be different dimentions. Dont know which one i have. Bought it new about 4 years ago.

Anyone know how much ceiling height needed from top to ceiling using strong mount and case loader? I have 56”. I’m thinking that’s plenty? Dillon 650

I measured my mount today. 10” side or side. 9” front to back. My mount is 6-3/4” tall. There is some play to allow for a little wider spacing
Obviously, a taller mount will give a wider stance.

Last edited:
I’m liking the in-line flush mount with a riser. May change to that
think good if you need a riser at all, if you intend to sit by the bench. if you will do all work while standing up - then the riser is needed.
if you want to sit - you can only mount a steel plate part to the bench and bolt the press to it - it will make access to the bin of the case feeder way easier.
A steel bar under the bench also helps.
6D09B4BD-1338-426F-A79F-D3E88F2C0C7F.jpeg

If you are ordering the Dillon one you should look at Inline fabrications (strong mounts) before you order. I have one for my 750 and IMO its better that the Dillon one. They make all manner of mounts and accessories. Here's the link: Dillon – Inline Fabrication

Inline has made reloading so much more efficient. I second this advice.

Back
Top Bottom