• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does anyone use the CrossBreed QwikClip holster?

I've been pocket carrying a Sig 238 this summer but with the fall and winter approaching I'm looking at moving back to a real caliber. I have a Crossbreed Supertuck for my M&Ps but, embarassingly, I can't find it - I moved out of MA this summer and it appears to have been lost in the shuffle, and work has been hectic enough that I haven't had the time to really dig through things to find it. I know that if I order another one I'll end up finding the damned thing the day the new one comes in.

I was looking at the QwikClip and was thinking that it might be a good alternative - the Supertuck is rather large and I feel like the QwikClip would be something I would on a day to day basis because it mounts faster and seems to be a little more flexible in terms of moving with your body yet firm enough to draw without problems. Any thoughts?

I keep going back to thinking about picking it up, I got the supertuck which I like but it is big, post back if you end up getting it id like to know how it is.

I have one on my hip right now. It's holding a Springfield XD .40. I have nothing negative to say about it. It's comfortable, easy to draw from, and it constantly provides me with winning lottery numbers. OK, I'm kidding about the last part.

Tried it, and while well made, I did not find one clip adequate support for a gun of that size (I was carrying a Glock 26 at the time). The holster wanted to move out of position and it did not hold the gun tight against my body, allowing the grip to project out a bit and making concealment much more difficult.

I use a Supertuck. It is approximately half the size it was when it arrived here because it IS big and there's much more material there than I can possibly wear with any degree of comfort. A leather punch and an adequate pair of shears (we use trauma shears) will allow you to put the clips wherever you want and to cut away any extraneous leather. Instant size reduction, but you still have the stability and comfort of the two-clip system.

I have one on my hip right now. It's holding a Springfield XD .40. I have nothing negative to say about it. It's comfortable, easy to draw from, and it constantly provides me with winning lottery numbers. OK, I'm kidding about the last part.

Tried it, and while well made, I did not find one clip adequate support for a gun of that size (I was carrying a Glock 26 at the time). The holster wanted to move out of position and it did not hold the gun tight against my body, allowing the grip to project out a bit and making concealment much more difficult.

I use a Supertuck. It is approximately half the size it was when it arrived here because it IS big and there's much more material there than I can possibly wear with any degree of comfort. A leather punch and an adequate pair of shears (we use trauma shears) will allow you to put the clips wherever you want and to cut away any extraneous leather. Instant size reduction, but you still have the stability and comfort of the two-clip system.

I liked my Supertuck too. I wish I could find the damned thing... but I have a sneaking suspicion it got thrown away or something during the chaos of the move. I do appreciate the input on the QwikClip - I want something that'll support both the M&P40c and either full-size M&P, so it sounds like I might just have to bite the bullet and get another SuperTuck.

I like my BladeTech Nano holsters.... about $60 a pop with adjustable retention. Comes on and off in seconds.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom