• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

done

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? ... they are basically the same.
lol maybe in an alternative universe

The PPS paddle is this awkwardly placed lever you have to push dowward under/next to the trigger guard. The HK one is at the base of the trigger guard and you can hit it easily and it
just works. The rest of the PPS is fine but that mag release is stupid. Honestly they would have been better off putting a euro style heel release on that gun, it would have been less
stupid.

I have a G34, a G17L and a G45. If I had to choose just one for the range it would be the 45. I love the full size frame and find I'm not always (ok, ever) utilizing the longer slide. Especially with red dots.

[rofl2]

Yeah, that's why the hot ticket in USPSA Production division is the Glock 34, not the Glock 19.

could it be to get a bit of extra velocity to make power factor with a 9mm?
I have not shot competivly in years and when I did I used a 1911, 45 ACP so I’m not up to date on competing.

could it be to get a bit of extra velocity to make power factor with a 9mm?
I have not shot competivly in years and when I did I used a 1911, 45 ACP so I’m not up to date on competing.
No, it's just a preference for sight radius for long shots... although frankly most people won't see a drastic difference unless they're good enough to exploit it.

No, it's just a preference for sight radius for long shots... although frankly most people won't see a drastic difference unless they're good enough to exploit it.
That's the funny thing, a lot of dudes yacking about sight radius probably still have the shit plastic sights on the slide.

VP9 is hands down my favorite handgun. It’s my bedside gun. I got a great deal on mine when I bought new and got a bunch of free magazines.

Trigger is great and the ergonomics of the pistol fit me perfectly. Paddle release doesn’t bother me.

I even bought another one.

That's the funny thing, a lot of dudes yacking about sight radius probably still have the shit plastic sights on the slide.
When I put dawsons on my 34s it was like night and day... i forget the sizes, but the front is a lot more precise than the stock awful golf ball in cup sight.

When I put dawsons on my 34s it was like night and day... i forget the sizes, but the front is a lot more precise than the stock awful golf ball in cup sight.
I put Dawson's on everything other then my G26.

The older versions were better as the came with a screw on flash hider. I almost bought one years ago, but passes. Still kick myself today for not buying it.

That's the first thing I would replace on Glocks. Back when I could use iron sights, I preferred 10-8 Performance sights, but also had some Dawsons on my competition gun.

The older versions were better as the came with a screw on flash hider. I almost bought one years ago, but passes. Still kick myself today for not buying it.
Lol.... not sure if serious. That FH was never a factory thing. That was a doohickey from CCF that every other mk23 owner bought so they had something to attach to the gun . 🤣

If a quarter or an inch is the difference you got other issues
1701181676535.png
skipping the typo, is this more dude math? I'm seeing ~0.5" - 1.25". Depending on how vertically challenged a person is, and how deep they prefer their holster, that could be a pretty big deal.

I just don't see what it the G45 does than a 17 or 34 won't do better.
less mass in the slide, less momentum plus full size grip= flatter shooting. I don't need the more sight radius I want the gun to stay flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom