Double stand to share is Sudbury

I have a nice little spot in Sudbury for deer hunting. I was wondering if anyone would have some interest in splitting the cost of a double stand and sharing it this season. I am planning on doing a little hunting this year with my nephew, and didn’t want to buy a stand just for the few days we are going to use it. I do hunt this area, and have pulled a buck out of there. I would not hunt the stand alone, because I already have five stand out all around MA. I think it would be one or two Saturdays in November and around xmas that I would hunt it.

I have a great little spot it could go, and I would spilt the cost with you and we could put it up together. So, if you are interested in sharing a stand with your kid this year, let me know.

Dicks sells them for around $80.

Also this land isn’t a WMA and there are very few people who hunt it. I think it would be a good spot to hunt alone as well. I know the land very well and we could basically go out there pick a spot and have the stand up in less then two hours.

Last edited:
January? Is deer season open that long?

I am interested, but not having a black powder rifle nor a compound bow it'd be for shotgun season only.

January? Is deer season open that long?

I am interested, but not having a black powder rifle nor a compound bow it'd be for shotgun season only.

oh good catch I meant to say November. In Rhode Island the season goes until January 31st.

Back
Top Bottom