• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EAA Witness 10mm

Does anyone have some experience with this pistol? I'm looking to get into the 10mm game and found this. I see the only other 10mm in this price range is the Glock which I'm not a huge fan of.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_231/products_id/38880

eaa_10mm.jpg

Last edited:
i was almost picked one up a couple months ago but i was told that they have lot of issues with cracked frames . so i desided to wait until i learned more about 10mm witness before i decided to get one. I would love to hear some first hand feed back on these pistols myself.

i was almost picked one up a couple months ago but i was told that they have lot of issues with cracked frames . so i desided to wait until i learned more about 10mm witness before i decided to get one. I would love to hear some first hand feed back on these pistols myself.

I've only held a 9mm version. Felt great in my hands and a bit heavy. Always been in the back of my mind to pick one up.

10 mm rounds are pretty hot and can be hard on the equipment. EAA customer service sucks (my experience). This is not a good combination.

Colt 1911 10mm version.
My favorite 1911 to shoot and load for.
Very accurate. Great trigger.
Once you have brass, it's no more (well slightly, a little more powder) expensive to load than .40.
and with spring changes it can go from mild to wild.
There are blued and stainless, as well as a target version.

delta-elite.jpg

Last edited:
DE. Can also take a .40 bbl if you are so inclined. But 10mm more fun. Extremely accurate. In MA, insanely hard to come by. You are in RI so I assume no problem, just expensive.

IMG_0388.JPG

I own a pair of Witnesses and I like both of them. I have the 9mm match and the 40 steel. Had to sent the 40 back due to a cracked slide a little while ago. CS at EAA sucks but the warranty is forever to the original owner. 10mm did have problems with cracked slides in the past if you didn't put an extra power recoil spring in. If you reload like you should with 10mm just match your recoil spring to your load so the brass falls a couple feet away. My 40 when I got it would throw brass 20 feet until I balanced my load to the spring. Gun is heavy as it is all steel and soaks up a lot of recoil but it is a fat grip with the double stack mags so have big hands for best fit.
Dave
Dave

Back
Top Bottom