EDC With FMJ ammo?

I run two snap caps, followed by a Glazer safety slugger, fmj And then a hollow point, then comes a Ripped ammo round and then a Liberty defender round, I repeat that sequence for the rest of the magazine for a total of 18 rounds I the pistol and two 21 round magazine for the 320, it is sort of the same set up on my offhand g19 but with 16 rounds and then two 17 round mags.

I run two snap caps, followed by a Glazer safety slugger, fmj And then a hollow point, then comes a Ripped ammo round and then a Liberty defender round, I repeat that sequence for the rest of the magazine for a total of 18 rounds I the pistol and two 21 round magazine for the 320, it is sort of the same set up on my offhand g19 but with 16 rounds and then two 17 round mags.
Props for remembering "double snap caps" lmao

I run two snap caps, followed by a Glazer safety slugger, fmj And then a hollow point, then comes a Ripped ammo round and then a Liberty defender round, I repeat that sequence for the rest of the magazine for a total of 18 rounds ...
I think we should call that "the Henniker load"
because that's the only one on Earth.

This you???

15051494_1.jpg

LOL

A lot of people have been killed by FMJ, so it's got that going for it.

Primary consideration should always be reliabililtah: Does it feed? Does it go bang?
What ever you decide to carry you should know it feeds in your gun, from your mags, and that the point of aim/impact matches your sights. Believe it or not some combinations don't work in every gun.

Secondary consideration should be capabilitah: Will it poke good holes? How many holes can I poke?
Poking holes regardless of size is what kills people. More holes is better and more holes in the right place is best.

Thirdary Consideration should what will bullet put holes in something behind the baddy, or will it be able to put a hole in the baddy after going through something like a window or car door or a wall, or a fish taco. 9mm FMJ can be great for impromptu redecoration of your neighbors living room if you live in an apartment complex with a half inch of Chinese dry-wall separating units.

Is still a viable option depending on what you are carrying and where you are carrying it.
For .380/.32 FMJ performs better than a lot of wiz-bang rounds.
If you are carrying a historical jam-o-matic 1911/BHP JHP might not feed. Also two-werld wars!
A snub nose feather weight 38S FMJ or better yet 148 Lead Wadcutter will probably get you adequate or better terminal effect than super hot hollowpoints or magnums and you get the added benefit of avoiding nerve damage and having your eyebrows not getting singed by fireball.

I will continue to post this video to every ammo selection thread:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_IXxJp4Ik

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom