• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ERICH HERZOG CUSTOM RIFLES

Anyone out there have any insight on Erich Herzog Custom Rifles. I'm helping someone sell one, it's a Custom 270 on the Mauser Model 98 frame. Most likely 40 years old and never been fired. Called a few guns shops and no one really knows anything about them. Trying to understand the value so I can ask a fair price for it. I cost $1,200 new and I'm sure we won't come close to that now. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Anyone out there have any insight on Erich Herzog Custom Rifles. I'm helping someone sell one, it's a Custom 270 on the Mauser Model 98 frame. Most likely 40 years old and never been fired. Called a few guns shops and no one really knows anything about them. Trying to understand the value so I can ask a fair price for it. I cost $1,200 new and I'm sure we won't come close to that now. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Steve
Hey, Steve--Not sure you monitor this, but my mother was married to Erich Herzog, and I knew him fairly well. scottswanson07@gmail if you monitor! Scottt

Back
Top Bottom