everyone send some letters using this link from Ruger

I admit to taking some of the following content from fellow NES members posts. I put them together and sent it out to just about everybody in my contact list. I'm not saying it's perfect but it's a start.
I put my name to it as well of course,

Hello,

I am asking for all of you to take a few minutes to click on the link below to help fight against the potential infringement of one of our Constitutional rights, the 2nd amendment.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

On the right side of the page is a tab with "Take action now!", when you fill in the lines it will automatically send it to your elected official when you hit the submit button..

Please email or call your state senator and reps asking them to vote NO on "An Act To Strengthen and Enhance Firearms Laws in the Commonwealth." Whether you own a firearm or not, if some of the politicians have their way and vote this bill through, what's going to stop them from taking more of your law abiding citizen rights away.

I wrote or called my Legislators and told them,

+ I was first of all afraid that one of these proposals would get rammed through without a proper and public hearing, as it did in New York

+ That the recent mass shooting was a very high profile yet very rare event, and should not be the basis for a series of new laws based on an emotional response

+ That virtually all gun crime was committed by people who are already ineligible to possess guns

+ That further restrictions on what was legal to own would have no effect on the crime rate

+ That we had existing laws which were not being used (Bartley Fox)

+ That the Governor's proposed changes would outlaw a huge percentage of the legally owned guns in the state, while having no impact on violent assaults.

+ That the Governor's proposal was at odds with the recent Heller decision, and would lead to long drawn out court cases for the state

+ That there was almost no crime committed with rifles, so this should not be a subject of further restrictions

Thank You,

Done and shared. I don't even own a firearm yet, but it's better than nothing. I have even more respect for Ruger now. Now I can't wait to get my SR22, hopefully before any of this crap gets pushed through.

Done and shared. I don't even own a firearm yet, but it's better than nothing. I have even more respect for Ruger now. Now I can't wait to get my SR22, hopefully before any of this crap gets pushed through.

DONE and Shared...

Dark-V ... SR22 is a great gun and eats anything you put in it.. I have about 1000 rounds in mine with no issues.

Been calling my reps based on the linked finder. Some of the reps aren't mine or now out of office, or wrong phone numbers.

Calls made and messages left all the same. Just a bit more work than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom