everyone send some letters using this link from Ruger

Done!!

This looks to be a great way to get your voice heard. It's looks to be legit from Ruger I just hope they don't spam the crap out of me or worse start calling.

If you use this you won't have to look up all the addresses of your reps it's done for you. Very simple and looks to me to be affective.

Nice.... I thought ruger was one of the ones who pushed for the 10 rd limit . Wonder if its cause there selling guns that have more now ?

No. Bill Ruger said once that no one needed more than 10 rounds in a gun.

As SR556 said, they run the company differently now.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why I like Ruger. They are going out of their way here, to help people draft a letter and send it out to the appropriate places. Some people may not know what to write, or who to send it to.

Good on them for doing this.

Ideas for wider distribution

Done, but I am only one voice and can only generate one letter to each of my elected representatives.

Perhaps we as a community can ask GOAL to distribute this to its entire member base.

Additionally, anyone on this board who is an officer at their club, please consider bringing this to your leadership team and email blasting it to your member base.

A previous thread talked of using social media to quickly get our message to a wide audience. While not quite social media, an email blast the tens of thousands, some of whom will respond, will create quite a "mail-storm".

If 10% of GOAL membership does this, that means 1300 letters will arrive at each recipient. That ought to get at least some attention.

Thanks for listening.

Brad

Done. This is the second time I've done something like this, and it feels good. At some point we as gun owners have to voice our opinion and stand up for what we believe in.

Done. Received a email from Ruger thanking me for responding and gave me a list all of the people that represent me that they sent letters to on my behalf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom