• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Federal is a standup company

Ordered a few 525 boxes of Federal 22lr a couple weeks back, when I was unpacking them one box had split open, was barely glued shut, rounds went everywhere, sent them a (not nasty) email letting them know what happened, without another word I got a package less than 2 weeks later there was a brand new box of 525 on my door step. Cant ask for much more!

Attachments

• IMG_9305 (1).jpg
    IMG_9305 (1).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9502.jpg
    IMG_9502.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 28
That's all well and good, but Willie Tanner has been looking for his cat everywhere. Any ideas? The dryer maybe?

A few years ago I was going through a box of 9mm FMJ from federal and round a round that looked different than the rest. Measured it with some calipers and it was set way further back than the others. Call the customer care line and they ended up connecting me with one of their engineers who took down the information and they sent me a check for like $30 for reporting the issue. The rest of the 49 rounds in the box were fine and got used up on a range trip.

A few years ago I was going through a box of 9mm FMJ from federal and round a round that looked different than the rest. Measured it with some calipers and it was set way further back than the others. Call the customer care line and they ended up connecting me with one of their engineers who took down the information and they sent me a check for like $30 for reporting the issue. The rest of the 49 rounds in the box were fine and got used up on a range trip.
Don't doubt it, they have taken care of myself and other friends over the years

Most of the big ammo companies are decent about addressing defects in quality etc. They'd much rather have a happy customer than someone bitching on the internet about their
product etc. Like winchester is not always perfect, but if you get a f***ed up case of ammo from them, they will usually make it right, often sending back the same more than the unit of
ammo you got that was effed up.

Yes as of yesterday they had a lot of .22s, As stated not cheap, I left there with no .22s but got another lb. of reloader 7, a box of .35 bullets, a box of .375 bullets and a box of .270wsm rounds.

Shooters Outpost in Hooksett NH usually has some even lately, not cheap though, Mini-Mags are $15 per 100

Back
Top Bottom