Federal LTC? Someones claiming they have one...

me and my guys have international LTC / MG licenses....

title 10 USC, title 32 USC... we can carry anything from a M9 to TOW missiles worldwide son! [rofl]

on our person! and we can even check for yellow cake!

Don't forget the CIA NAPKINS. To hell with a pistol, I just want one of those napkins.

-Mike

You mean my 57 state CCW license isn't legit?

My Drivers and Marriage licenses are good in all 57 states , right ?

I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, but it's common knowledge that there's only 52 states. Sheesh. [rolleyes]

Oh, and regarding the OP.....
bs.gif

I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, but it's common knowledge that there's only 52 states. Sheesh. [rolleyes]
No, 60 states, according to Barry

Barry said while campaigning he had been to 57 states,.. and said he had one more state to go (which didn't include Alaska and Hawaii because his staff wouldn't let him go there). [rofl]

Uh... the jokers make it 54. 4*13 (Ace through King)=52.

Or did I just miss some very subtle humor in there?

no 54 is the number of rounds the average revolver holds[smile]

ETA and there is no 13 of clubs, hearts, bent squares or shovels do you think I'm stupid

Last edited:
No, 60 states, according to Barry

Barry said while campaigning he had been to 57 states,.. and said he had one more state to go (which didn't include Alaska and Hawaii because his staff wouldn't let him go there). [rofl]

I stand corrected. [laugh]

no 54 is the number of rounds the average revolver holds[smile]
sigh.gif
Only in Hollywood. [laugh]

ETA and there is no 13 of clubs, hearts, bent squares or shovels do you think I'm stupid

10, jack (11), queen (12), king (13). "No, I don't think you're stupid, Mr Boghog1; I just think your behavior is arrested". [/obscure quote - the usual rep point to whoever identifies it].

I'm not supposed to tell anyone but do indeed have a FLTCA (FEDERAL LICENSE TO CARRY ANYTHING). No one has ever seen one because it looks just like a blank business card. When its held up to the special light that has been secretly been given to all Gun Dealers a 3d image of myself appears with my license number , and the best part is i had them make me look 30 pounds lighter in the 3d image . Once they see my FLTCA they suddenely become overwhelmed to give me the best possible deal on anything i show interest in,becuse the know the fate of the world rests in my hands. I can't tell you anymore or i will have to track you all down and kill you . So the next time maybe you will believe someone when the tell you they have a FLTCA.

I don't know if this has been said yet but I today talked to a retired police officer that produced a license to carry that he said would be honored in all 50 states. Just saying.

Would his name happen to be Arthur? I knew a guy with that name that made the same claim.

And of course he can't prove it... But he's swearing up and down he has it and it lets him do all sorts of stuff. And, it looks JUST LIKE the mass LTC.

Oh it's funny, and frustating at the same time. I know this guy and I'd never think he'd be someone to make up this. I actually feel bad calling BS on him, but I can't help it.

Supposedly it's an Unrestricted Blue Card CCDW that allows hims to purchase Machine guns and looks just like the mass LTC. Claims to have been held by police in RI untill thigns were cleared up once.

Here's part of the conversation

I've heard rumors, but this takes the cake. I can't honestly beleive this.

Edit: Thought this woudl be funny reading for today. He's either sorely missinformed about something or a complete BS artist.

I don't know if this has been said yet but I today talked to a retired police officer that produced a license to carry that he said would be honored in all 50 states. Just saying.

You are talking about LEOSA credentials confirming he is a retired public sector, pension eligible officer with at least 15 years service prior to retirement who has been through a qualification process with his/her agency in the past year. This is a form of statutory authority granted to retired LEs, and is not strictly speaking a "carry permit" but rather documentation that the individual meets the statutory LEOSA requirement. While many agencies issue a card to assist in proving LEOSA status, the "permit" is not required - the power is granted by statute to those who qualify.

I'm not supposed to tell anyone but do indeed have a FLTCA (FEDERAL LICENSE TO CARRY ANYTHING). No one has ever seen one because it looks just like a blank business card. When its held up to the special light that has been secretly been given to all Gun Dealers a 3d image of myself appears with my license number , and the best part is i had them make me look 30 pounds lighter in the 3d image . Once they see my FLTCA they suddenely become overwhelmed to give me the best possible deal on anything i show interest in,becuse the know the fate of the world rests in my hands. I can't tell you anymore or i will have to track you all down and kill you . So the next time maybe you will believe someone when the tell you they have a FLTCA.

That's funny because I have the exact same thing only it makes me look 30 pounds heavier. [wink]

You are talking about LEOSA credentials confirming he is a retired public sector, pension eligible officer with at least 15 years service prior to retirement who has been through a qualification process with his/her agency in the past year. This is a form of statutory authority granted to retired LEs, and is not strictly speaking a "carry permit" but rather documentation that the individual meets the statutory LEOSA requirement. While many agencies issue a card to assist in proving LEOSA status, the "permit" is not required - the power is granted by statute to those who qualify.
And of course he can't prove it... But he's swearing up and down he has it and it lets him do all sorts of stuff. And, it looks JUST LIKE the mass LTC...
Is your friend an ex-LEO who has a LEOSA credential? It's not the same as a permit, but then again trusting LEOs to know the subtleties of firearms laws is generally not a good bet (some present company excluded).

I thought that they were only allowed to carry in the cockpit, and if they left the plane they have a special holster that locks the gun. They still have it on their person, but it has to be locked in this manner. While technically legal nationwide, I don't think they can leave the airport with the pistol.

I know quite a few FFDO's from my previous life and can tell you this is untrue. You can transport your weapon to and from work, either when you start the trip or on the overnight to and from the hotel. Their "jurisdiction" lies solely in the cockpit, and when in the airport area the weapon must be kept in a locked container and on their person at all times.

That said, not one of them has ever told me that their credentials give them the ability to carry concealed anywhere (maybe just to get out of the occasional traffic ticket). I believe they still need local LTC's like everyone else. I'll check on that though. I'd be curious to know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom