• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For those of you deploying

MrsWildweasel

NES Member
If you could so kindly let us know. This way if anyone is looking to send out care packages to those here on this board we can keep track.
Also let me know when you come back because I will be keeping a list here. I know we have few deploying here soon. This can also be family members too.

AirbornRanger

Last edited:
I know the 747 is scheduled to deploy mid summer. I don't know if any of them are NES members. The 747 MP Co is here in western MA and many of them are like family to me and my sister as this was her unit prior to her deployment. I'm sure I will be shipping them some goodies while they are gone[grin]

There is great support here on NES! I found out easily that you don't have to ask twice for help.

Thanks Mrs. WW for posting and making this sticky. +1

My new brother-in-law deployed with 4-73 CAV last week. This is my sister's first Army wife deployment experience. :(

"America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall" --Unknown

Love that quote - first time I've seen it --- but I've definately been spouting it...

Back
Top Bottom