Glock 30

FYI, I placed my order for a Crossbreed last Friday. It arrived today. Talk about fast!

Interestingly enough, the Crossbreed that I got a couple of years ago for my SW99 compact 9mm fits my G30.

I've found it's hard to draw if you've got it set low on your belt, FWIW.

attachment.php

Attachments

• g30.jpg
    g30.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 99
I always worried about the Crimson Trace grips getting in the way with some holsters. Nothing I can substantiate since i've never owned a set so I look forward to a good range review!

I would love to get a set for my S&W 642 but I have one of those clips that uses the front screw and it looks like the CT will interfere with that.

Anyway best of luck and let us know on that range review [smile]

Here is my latest Glock 30. Rail, night sights, and looks like very low round count. Can't wait till the road to the range is open to try it out.

IMG_0142.jpg

My crimson trace grips just arrived today for my 30. nice addition. will provide some range feedback once i get there with them.

Would they be suitable for left handed shooting? They look like they would not work left handed, but I've never tried.
Thanks,
-Cuz.

Now get yourself some Pearce grip extentions. Glad you bought the Glock 30.

461810663_e43jd-L.jpg

Does that extension add capacity? Or does the mag still hold only 10 rounds? They do look better than the standard Glock mag extension. I may have to try one or two.

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom