• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GLOCK Performance Trigger – Perfection Demands Performance

Reptile

NES Member
GLOCK Performance Trigger – Perfection Demands Performance

The GLOCK Performance Trigger delivers enhanced trigger pull qualities and ergonomics utilizing a newly designed flat-faced trigger. The GLOCK Performance Trigger provides better trigger control, resulting in improved shootability and accuracy while maintaining the safety features of the GLOCK Safe Action® System.

Glock store has them in stock for $100.00 if any one is interested. Has anyone tried to use a NY1 trigger with a 3.5lb connector. I read somewhere a while ago that this was a good set-up.

Is it going to shrink anyone's group size by a notable margin at 25 yards that a few sessions of dry fire won't do?

I wonder if anyone at Glock knows the “perfect” is an absolute. Means, it can not get better. Yet, they keep “improving” their product. that’s kinda NOT how “perfection” works.

Lol in modern society best we can hope for is continuous refinement of a process. I agree the marketing is stupid. Even Lexus never said that, rather "the relentless pursuit of perfection" etc.

you can get a little Punisher skull for the slide, or Punisher grips.
I know a new gun owner going through this phase.

The dude put an American flag and punisher sticker on a mag and on his lower, sent me a pic. The problem with the picture is that the lower American flag looked fine, but the mag was upside down when inserted. [rofl]

How does that compare to the 3.5lb GHOST trigger bar? Gen 5 Glock's have an A OK trigger for me stock.
That Ghost bar, I threw that sh*t away.

@drgrant remember the video I sent you of my Glock not reseting (or whatever it is called)?

I had this awesome after market OC trigger with everything you can get, replaced half the parts back to Factory parts. The trigger still feels the same and the gun works.

Can anyone explain what is done on that trigger to be different from stock one? They just polished it?

I already have flat face one with stock rail.

Yawn. Another performance trigger that won't be better than my Canik.

[rofl]

That's great but you were never the market for this trigger to begin with, I don't think anyone here believes its some kind of a "game changer" in determining who buys what gun. Further, nobody buys a glock "for the trigger, " that's like someone saying they would buy a toyota because it has the biggest motor. (they never did). lol.

The canik is a decent (great, actually) gun in its own right, I almost bought an executive elite... but facing facts, nobody is replacing a glock with a canik or vice versa, unless we're talking about people who should probably have not bought a glock to begin with (eg, "I bought it because I was bored, even though it didnt fit my hand correctly and I hated the trigger and had no intention of getting work done on it" lol) In a retail environment its pretty rare for someone to cross shop both guns. The only guys even doing that are eventually going to own both, because they're already part of the "HOW ABOUT BOTH" enthusiast crowd. [laugh] "I had a dozen glocks and sigs and sold them all after I fired my first canik" = said by literally, no one, ever.

All this thing will be likely is some kind of an upsell that a glock armorer at a gun shop can install for someone if they want it. If it's an improvement and it's safe, it'll probably be worth it for
someone who's already settled on buying a glock.

So many good drop in Glock triggers already...wonder what Gaston is bringing to market here.

Waiting on some reviews.

Well, if it's a concern, having a GLOCK part in your GLOCK handgun makes it less like you are a trained killer wandering around looking for people to shoot with your tricked out super-killer gun.

I'm not sure what gen my G19 is. It might be a 5. that would be cool

Well, if it's a concern, having a GLOCK part in your GLOCK handgun makes it less like you are a trained killer wandering around looking for people to shoot with your tricked out super-killer gun.

I'm not sure what gen my G19 is. It might be a 5. that would be cool
This is really a match trigger. It isn’t something I would put in a carry gun.

If Glock really wanted to do something crazy they’d actually put the trigger in their guns and save us the trouble.
yeah it's weird that they are doing this. $100 is a shit load of money for this trigger also considering what it actually does in reality is almost for sure not even close to that in value.

It's like $1.50 in parts marked up to 100.

yeah it's weird that they are doing this. $100 is a shit load of money for this trigger also considering what it actually does in reality is almost for sure not even close to that in value.

And you wonder why they are doing it? Why let all the aftermarket parts Co's get that money? Not like Glock hasn't saturated it's markets.

Not really, considering Apex and all the rest are right around $100. Haggling around $100 on a new glerk isnt a lot of money. This is still a polymer framed handgun under a
grand,

Back
Top Bottom