• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Goal Lawn sign

Has anyone had theirs's come up missing? Mine walked away sometime Tuesday night the metal frame is all that's left. It is the only one in front of my house in Gardner and political signs on the street seem to be untouched.

Has anyone had theirs's come up missing? Mine walked away sometime Tuesday night the metal frame is all that's left. It is the only one in front of my house in Gardner and political signs on the street seem to be untouched.
Lots of Leftist DimocRATS are natural-born criminals (or at least have criminal-like tendencies in certain situations), so be thankful they only took the sign and didn't do more damage to your house, car or property. 🤔

I usually turn my cameras on right before we go to bed. Last night i heard a bunch of teenagers going up the street around 9, didn't think much of it until I woke up and found my front yard filled with empty nips.
Bottom Line, use cameras 24/7

I usually turn my cameras on right before we go to bed. Last night i heard a bunch of teenagers going up the street around 9, didn't think much of it until I woke up and found my front yard filled with empty nips.
Bottom Line, use cameras 24/7
How did your cameras help you?

attach 3 rat traps to back of sign, if it comes back on you deny it is yours, if it is charge the perp with vandalism

I worked with a guy way back that had a problem with the neighborhood kids running his trash cans over all the time because they didn't like his son. Cops couldn't do anything about it so he drove a pipe down through the middle of it and put concrete in it.
Well, I think you all know what happened and back in the late 70's and 80's cops just shrugged their shoulders and went about their business.

We're on the brink of a world war and domestic collapse and these liberals are still anti?? When SHTF, they're going to come out like feminists in a sticky situation begging for a man's help.

I worked with a guy way back that had a problem with the neighborhood kids running his trash cans over all the time because they didn't like his son. Cops couldn't do anything about it so he drove a pipe down through the middle of it and put concrete in it.
Well, I think you all know what happened and back in the late 70's and 80's cops just shrugged their shoulders and went about their business.
I heard tell of a neighbor of a friend in a rural part of CT who (in the late 80's/early 90's) got fed up with kids playing mailbox baseball. He repaired it multiple times, replaced it once. When the new one got hit, he bought another new mailbox, and put it up right behind the old one after filling the old one with concrete.

New mailbox never got hit. The old one only got one more dent.

Nothing screams "hey political nutjobs, fvck my house or cars up in the middle of the night" like yard signs and bumper stickers.

Do what makes you happy, but you can't complain when something happens because deep down you know something probably eventually will.
Yup, a libtard tried running down a old timer a few doors down from me for having trump signs in his yard. “Party of peace” hate has no home here!

I heard tell of a neighbor of a friend in a rural part of CT who (in the late 80's/early 90's) got fed up with kids playing mailbox baseball. He repaired it multiple times, replaced it once. When the new one got hit, he bought another new mailbox, and put it up right behind the old one after filling the old one with concrete.

New mailbox never got hit. The old one only got one more dent.

I had the same issue and had the welding department make me one out of plate steel and set it in a4’ 12” so a tube. Never had to replace it again.😆

I have seen a couple lawn signs in Brookfield that say something like "HD 4420 is bad for everyone." It is not GOAL's sign. The GOAL signs are good, but focus on the bill as a 2A/gun rights issue (because it is).

The signs are up the road from Twisters Gymnastics gym, headed towards Charlton on backroads.

The signs I saw focus on it being a Constitutional Rights/Human Rights issue, making it potentially more broadly appealing. I'll see if I can get a picture of one on Wednesday when I drop my daughter at Gymnastics.

EDIT: I'm asking because I'm wondering where to get one of them.

Nothing screams "hey political nutjobs, fvck my house or cars up in the middle of the night" like yard signs and bumper stickers.

Do what makes you happy, but you can't complain when something happens because deep down you know something probably eventually will.

I have no problems with some localized signs. I'm not doing national shit.

In the absence of a political sign...

Capture.JPG

I have no problems with some localized signs. I'm not doing national shit.

In the absence of a political sign...

View attachment 803595

I dont like any yard signs. I dont care what random strangers like or dont like and they shouldnt care about what I like or dislike.

To think that someone feels the need to broadcast their likes and dislikes to random strangers driving or walking by their house is something that I honestly cant comprehend.

I don't like them either.

I see their purpose in localized politics areas. I'd be willing to bet that 90% of two separate Coos county districts don't know there is a special election coming up.

The leftists know. The remainder are clueless. Hence a leftist get elected. Maybe a yard sign can clue to right folks to show up to vote.

I have seen a couple lawn signs in Brookfield that say something like "HD 4420 is bad for everyone." It is not GOAL's sign. The GOAL signs are good, but focus on the bill as a 2A/gun rights issue (because it is).

The signs I saw focus on it being a Constitutional Rights/Human Rights issue, making it potentially more broadly appealing. I'll see if I can get a picture of one on Wednesday when I drop my daughter at Gymnastics.

And this ^^ inability to present our opposition to this bill as anything other than a yee-haw hillbilly gun nut issue is why we are never going to succeed in defeating it. The gun community has an image issue and a massive lack of younger people participating.

After a Trump yard sign was stolen from “my friend’s” yard, he lined a new one with shirt pins on the perimeter going both ways as well as sticky rat traps on the back. Unfortunately nobody tried stealing this sign.

Back
Top Bottom