• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Goal Lawn sign

Was just listening to a bearings arm podcast the other day that @GOAL was on. I didn't know tampering with political signs is a felony in Massachusetts.. definitely put up some cameras. Would be great to have these thieves arrested!

Was just listening to a bearings arm podcast the other day that @GOAL was on. I didn't know tampering with political signs is a felony in Massachusetts.. definitely put up some cameras. Would be great to have these thieves arrested!
So is Burning down a city, Rioting, And making a antonymous zone inside the united states.

The 4420 sign is the only political sign I have ever put up and probably will be the only sign I put up.

It effectively ends the 2A in this state. IDC if it’s virtue signaling to strangers or not.
This is me as well. Never once even thought about putting up a yard sign before this nonsense. I know some of my neighbors are conservative, so if it spreads the word to even one of them to help us advocate it’s worth it.

This is me as well. Never once even thought about putting up a yard sign before this nonsense. I know some of my neighbors are conservative, so if it spreads the word to even one of them to help us advocate it’s worth it.
I’ve had three different people on my street stop to ask me about it. One was in the Marines and I always suspected he was a 2A guy.

A friend had two car stereos stolen when we were kids, always playing loud music. The scumbags stole two with egualizers and speakers.

The third one only left a blood trail. He crazy glued double edged razors to the back perimeter and sides when they reached under the dash it is was apparent they weren't wearing gloves. We never found the thief but we looked around the neighborhood for anyone with a hand bandaged up.

Has anyone had theirs's come up missing? Mine walked away sometime Tuesday night the metal frame is all that's left. It is the only one in front of my house in Gardner and political signs on the street seem to be untouched.
I'm in Gardner , but mine hasn't grown legs. I live in the outskirts of town though ............

Nothing screams "hey political nutjobs, fvck my house or cars up in the middle of the night" like yard signs and bumper stickers.

Do what makes you happy, but you can't complain when something happens because deep down you know something probably eventually will.
Cop I know had a "blue line" sticker on the back of both his and his wife's cars, near the license plates. Both vehicles were keyed multiple times. His also had two roofing nails placed under the back tires, resulting in two flats and a near crash on the interstate.

Here is a picture of the lawn sign I referenced earlier. I took this picture on Putnam road in Brookfield or Charlton (I don't know where the town line is). I would love to get one or two of these if anyone knows who is making them.

Of course, I'd like to get it with the new bill number on it.

20231011_210413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom