Gold and silver prices are down

JM Bullion's lowest listing ASE, In-Stock:
$44.95(plus tax) Credit Card. This is what I use to figure rough street value (Or, MAX asking price)
Premium over SPOT is over $20 Dollars.
Qty(e)Check/WireBTC/ETHCard/PayPal
1-19 $43.15 $43.60 $44.95

Last edited:
just bake the $26 cake cause by the time it's ready to eat . . .
Yeah, I can't see this action slowing for the remainder of 2020. We may never see $11, $12, $13 dollar Silver again.
Platinum is still very attractive also, but physical is drying up...

1595859554497.png

Lady Liberty looks pissed...

1595859708166.png

Last edited:
My current APMEX in hand holdings

Gold
Current Value $26,900
Acquisition Cost $20,600
Ounces 12.5

Silver
Current Value $16,300
Acquisition Cost $12,800
Ounces 565

I would have shown better on paper my had I not sold 13 oz back in October (to pay off my house) and rebought 8 oz since February-July. Don't get me wrong a paid off home (especially with the Kung-Flu, economy and rioting) is something I wouldn't change.

If you can still buy it, it’s not too late. 34% over spot on silver and 7% over spot on gold.

Last edited:
To follow up on a discussion that we previously had regarding Northeast Numismatics and bullion sales during price fluctuations...I woke up this morning, saw that the dollar was continuing to fall, and PM prices kept pushing higher. I looked around at what I might buy and decided on two 25 coin rolls and 1 Mexican 8 Escudo gold coin all from Northeast Numismatics (images from northeast numismatics below). This was at 6 this morning before they had a chance to adjust prices from the overnight price increases. They wrote me and told me that they would sell me the one roll of my choice at the price that was listed, the 8 Escudo at the price that was listed, but one roll I could either buy at the current price or pass on. I decided to buy it (although that is not the point of this story). The point was to say that the folks at Northeast Numismatics handled it quickly and much in my favor. They didn't have to sell me any of it at the prices listed since they do have the disclaimer "Due to the fluctuation in the prices of precious metals, we reserve the right to cancel an order for any bullion-related item that is listed for less than the current market price." But they did sell me most of it at what was a better than fair price and then gave me the option to buy the rest of it at current market price. I'll continue to be a customer there and encourage friends here and elsewhere to browse over there - they might have something you like and you will be treated fairly [thumbsup]

201313o.jpg
201313r.jpg

201414o.jpg
201414r.jpg

589544810o.jpg
589544810r.jpg

It’s all through APMEX - mandatereporting since 0bama with the stimulus in 2008.

No telling where I have it stored either - I own 5 acres and can dig some deep holes.

I bought it for a time when the IRS no longer exists.

If you can still buy it, it’s not too late. 34% over spot on silver and 7% over spot on gold.

I will still continue to buy when I can, it's just so hard to hit purchase on silver for ~30/oz when I was paying ~20/oz such a short time ago. Oh well, at least I was buying, just not as much as I should have.

I’m hoping to inspire those that haven’t picked some up yet to finally do it. Yes, I believe it’s an important piece of preparedness, but not if you don’t have at least 6 months of food and enough ammo and firearms to defend it.
Can't argue with that.
~Enbloc

I will still continue to buy when I can, it's just so hard to hit purchase on silver for ~30/oz when I was paying ~20/oz such a short time ago. Oh well, at least I was buying, just not as much as I should have.

Everyone regrets not having enough when price pop like this.

Be glad you had the foresight to buy some before all this.

Oh, I wanted it... [smile]

I've got a bunch of those hundred-ounce Engelhard billet bars and they are butt-ugly compared to your JM-poured...

They 'stack' like a dream though.

Last edited:
My Dad gave me some paper currency and coins from his time in the Navy during WWII. I've pretty sure I have some Chinese or Japanese coins with holes in them. But where the hell are they???

:)

Back
Top Bottom