Gold and silver prices are down

Gone

Thanks for trying though.

Yeah, sorry, it ran out at 7:30 EST. It might come back so keep an eye on this thread, or Slick deals.

- - - Updated - - -

But Storage By Permit: In accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. c. 148 § 13, the Board hereby prescribes the following quantities of explosive materials that shall be exempt from License, and Registration, and may be kept, or stored in a building or other structure provided a permit has been obtained from the head of the local fire department;
(a) Small Arms Ammunition: Private Use. Small arms ammunition in amounts over that specified in 527 CMR 13.04(1), that do not exceed 100,000 total rounds at any one time, may be kept for private use provided none of the individual limitations listed below are exceeded.
1. 10,001 to 30,000 rounds of rim fire ammunition.
2. 10,001 to 50,000 rounds of center fire ammunition not to include shotgun ammunition.
3. 10,001 to 50,000 rounds of shotgun ammunition not to include center fire ammunition.

Might be time to get a permit as well as some metals.

I haven't looked into it, is it easy and/or free to get a permit?

Gold and Silver is what you buy when you have already prepped the rest.
Pay down debt,
Long-term food storage,
Long-term water storage/purification,
Stores of boots, clothing, essentials,
Defense.

Finally, when those needs are met...Gold and Silver!

Consider that a banking collapse is more likely than a total societal collapse, as is a runaway inflation scenario, also more likely than zombie apocalypse.

So I think it’s prudent, if you have a lot of digital assets, convert some of that to metals and physical cash, whether you have done your zombie preps or not.

I haven't looked into it, is it easy and/or free to get a permit?

It was in my town, and it only cost me $20 and they didn't put an expiration date on it. If you look in the reloading section there has been some discussion about the storage permits as that was originally why I went to the Fire Dept to get one. Every town is different unfortunately and I had to print the info off of G.O.A.L.'s website and give it to the Chief to look over then a couple of days later he called me to come get my permit.

I hear of people buy all gold and silver, incase shtf sort of deal. I just think id rather have a stock pile of ammo than to have gold and silver in that situation. I mean for profit i agree with it,but for shtf id imagine gold and silver being "trade" worthy after mayhem settles down, think about it. Whos going to accept raw gold and silver when the worlds in chaos. Spices and ammo would be more sought after imo. But again for investment purpose I understand, but eventually greenbacks are going to tank when everyone realizes theres isnt enough gold to back it up. Am I crazy? I mean how much paper gets printed everyday!

You need a diversified financial/shtf porfolio. Ammo, food, and precious metals should all be a part of that along with non-shtf stocks/mutual funds/bonds/insurance.

See the checklists based on actual economic and shtf events here.

I got it to work, thanks! The most I could find was a 200 gift card for 160. This is a good deal, I'll put it towards a roll of SAE's.

Thanks again!

I got it to work, thanks! The most I could find was a 200 gift card for 160. This is a good deal, I'll put it towards a roll of SAE's.

Thanks again!

I think what you have to do is add multiple gift cards at once using "add to cart" then check out and apply the code. Free $40 is still nice though.

I think what you have to do is add multiple gift cards at once using "add to cart" then check out and apply the code. Free $40 is still nice though.

That makes sense and I didn't even try but hey, I'll take the $40. After I checked out I tried to do the process again, it all worked on eBay but when I got to paypal checkout it would not take the $40 off again. It seems like this is a one time thing unless someone knows if there is a wait period before you can use it again.

That makes sense and I didn't even try but hey, I'll take the $40. After I checked out I tried to do the process again, it all worked on eBay but when I got to paypal checkout it would not take the $40 off again. It seems like this is a one time thing unless someone knows if there is a wait period before you can use it again.

These Ebay % off coupons are always 1-time use, yeah.

If anyone wants to buy a Canadian 1983 1oz Gold Maple Leaf for spot price, send me a PM and we could work something out...I could use the money to pay off a credit card

So I'm sitting on my $160 - $200 value ebay gift card. Does anyone have links to ase's or maples? I got an email from apmex but they want $374, 2.50 over spot.

Thanks in advance if any deals are currently out there.

So I'm sitting on my $160 - $200 value ebay gift card. Does anyone have links to ase's or maples? I got an email from apmex but they want $374, 2.50 over spot.

Thanks in advance if any deals are currently out there.

There's a Britannia for $1235 (with $24 back in Ebay bucks, or $72 if you are eligible for the 3X bucks offer), don't see any other good deals. Ebay does have the $374 APMEX deal as well for Silver Eagles if you wanted to use your gift card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-PRI...p_id=117&ipn=icep&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

Gift cards last forever so I'd be patient.

Back
Top Bottom