• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GUN SHOW AND KNIFE SHOW- WILMINGTON, MASS.- March 3rd and 4th 2012

Hi All,
I was looking to see if the Shriners charge an entry fee for the kids, so if needed, I could print off a coupon.
I noticed that the the Northeast gun show .com flyer lists show times on:
Saturday from 9am-5pm and Sunday from 9am-3pm.
The Shriners wesite list hours on:
Saturday from 9am-3pm and Sunday 9am-3pm.

Not sure which is correct but thought I would pass it along just in case anybody was looking to arrive on Saturday around 3pm.

How early should I be there if I want parking and a decent chance of getting in and finding some deals?

Do I have to get there at something like 7am and stand outside in the cold to hold a spot in line for 2 hours?

I would say 1/2 hr to 45 mins early. The place is very big, so the earlier the better. If you plan on showing up a couple of hours in, you will have a tough time seeing whats available.

Hows wilmington for picking up things like Ar parts, Handguards forgrips etc...

We'll be at the show with all sorts of AR-related goodies from Magpul, Troy and YHM, along with a healthy selection of verified pre-ban mags (some of which are Cerakoted in Armor Black and Flat Dark Earth!)

Hope to see you all there!

I plan on going,hoping to find a 4" Redhawk assuming that they're Ma compliant. I'll be wearing a blue stocking cap,light brown Carhart hoodie and if you're not sure look for the guy with what looks to be an MP3 player around his neck that'll be me.

Gonna miss this one guys, My wifes father passed away Tuesday, and the funeral is Saturday. Can you believe she was all concerned that I wouldn't be able to go to a GUN show on the day of her fathers funeral!

Gonna miss this one guys, My wifes father passed away Tuesday, and the funeral is Saturday. Can you believe she was all concerned that I wouldn't be able to go to a GUN show on the day of her fathers funeral!

I'm Sorry for your loss and I hope to meet ya at a future NES event or something.

+ to everyone going- since my Zombie sweatshirt hasn't arrived yet, I will most likely be wearing my Northeastern University sweatshirt. So if you see me, don't be afraid to say hello!

First gun show in years, and those were in PA. Not sure what to expect compared to that, but I'm sure I'll walk away with something!

Are all the 'deals' gone by saturday? a friends wants to go with me but he can't do sat, this will be my first show too...

Its a gun show, the odds of finding a GOOD deal are slim...Its just nice to be able to have that much stuff under one roof so you can actually check it out before you go find it someplace else cheaper!

Are all the 'deals' gone by saturday? a friends wants to go with me but he can't do sat, this will be my first show too...

Maybe, maybe not. Never go to a gun show expecting to find a deal. Go expecting to see guns, maybe run into a few friends. Maybe find a few deals on this or that, or some accessories. Maybe whiff some fart gas. If you set your expectations higher than that, you will be disappointed. [laugh]

-Mike

I find gun shows to be a great place to locate parts. When it comes to guns, magazines, and ammo its buyer beware.....for the price and legality of magazines. Its a great place to fondle lots of guns tho.

And beef jerky!

I'm just going to grab an ammo can or a few rounds of whatever. More of a way to kill time rather then getting a deal. If they are there then good, if not then I wasn't expecting one anyhow.

It'd be cool to go to a REAL gun show that had cheaper ammo, deals on guns and not so much a "flea market" feel type show. I'll have a black and green Boston Celtics hat on with a black leather jacket, if you see me say hi.

OK, I have had two good size pieces of raw salmon under my armpits for at least 5 day now, havent bathed and am eating a salmon, cabbage and baked bean sandwich tonight before I go to the show. I finally think I am going to fit in.......

OK, I have had two good size pieces of raw salmon under my armpits for at least 5 day now, havent bathed and am eating a salmon, cabbage and baked bean sandwich tonight before I go to the show. I finally think I am going to fit in.......

This must be your first show.

Next time step it up a little

Barcode and nazi dude Should be there around noon on Saturday

Make sure you say hi to them

Back
Top Bottom