• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GUN SHOW AND KNIFE SHOW- WILMINGTON, MASS.- March 3rd and 4th 2012

The 4th is my birthday, but I'll show up early on Sat hoping to find myself a rifle I am looking for.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

its a pretty good show for a ma show. Same dealers as Marlboro with the addition of another NY ammo dealer. Blonde Elvis.
Mike is correct, it very congested, it gets super hot inside and the space gets crowded.

My suggestion, if you want to meet up and talk the promoter set up a section which is called the BS section. The old timers talking about 1903's for 8 bucks, "did you hear Joe passed away yesterday" Joe was 99 etc. etc. may free up some space for folks trying to buy something and get the F out of there.

I will be there and setting up Friday night. I will post a report like I did for Marlboro for anything that's of interest. If there is a Ruger 1911 I am going to buy it if the price is good. If there are any left I will let folks know where they are.

Stop by and say hi, if I am busy say Hi anyway.

Also if you ask nicely maybe you can get a ride in the little clown car the Shriners have[laugh]

Last edited:
Well, hopefully blonde elvis guy shows up, then you will get better ammo prices at least. [laugh]

I am hemming and hawing about this one... particularly if the entry fee is $11 (10 with coupon, woohoo... ) [puke] I'm still a sucker for these things and will probably go anyways, at least that Saturday morning, although I probably won't be sticking around long.

ETA: Moving this to the right location... lol

-Mike

Can anyone confirm that there is actually an entrance fee? I can't find anything about this online...

Last edited:
This is the only show I go to in MA, I've been going for 5+ years and it's pretty good as far as shows go in this region. This year I am looking for some parts for an old pistol and maybe some accessories for a Krag Carbine; how is the selection for old gun stuff (I never paid attention to that before)? I'll have my blue Lawrence Rod and Gun Club hat on backwards, introduce yourself if you see me.

Is anyone besides me going to Wilmington then going to the potential Hooters meetup afterwards?

There's not that many interested at the moment; the more the merrier! [smile]

Hows wilmington for picking up things like Ar parts, Handguards forgrips etc...

Depends on which vendors show up. If the parts guy with the 8 tables shows up from the Marlburrah shows you won't have any problem getting the full gamut of furniture at "typical" prices plus tax. If he doesn't show up then it's basically hit or miss, but you'll probably find something.

-Mike

Can anyone confirm that there is actually an entrance fee? I can't find anything about this online...

Yes its like $11 or some heinous crap. If you go to the northeastgunshows link you can print out a coupon.

Anybody know if someone there will be selling pre ban glock mags?

If the last couple of MA shows are any indication, probably not. To have any chance at all at finding decent mags (at non retard pricing) you need to get there on Saturday when the doors open. The last time I saw mags like this was last year at Marlborough, there was only one vendor and they were all gone by 11.

My advice: Don't go looking just for mags. Go for the hell of it and if you find mags, then so be it. Get there when the doors open, scan for mags (and anything else you want badly) and then look at all the other stuff, then when you are overwhelmed by fartgas, exfiltrate. [laugh]

-Mike

Any chance that any NES members will be there selling NES attire (Shirts, hats, etc)? It would be nice to be able to identify other members in attendance. I don't know if this has ever been suggested, but it would be great to put faces to names, for those I haven't met yet. Also, I'm a March birthday, so I may treat myself to something nice.[wink]

Any chance that any NES members will be there selling NES attire (Shirts, hats, etc)? It would be nice to be able to identify other members in attendance. I don't know if this has ever been suggested, but it would be great to put faces to names, for those I haven't met yet. Also, I'm a March birthday, so I may treat myself to something nice.[wink]

As I posted above, I'll be working at the "Powder Keg" table selling the NES stickers that are to raise money for Comm2A. Stop by and say hi...I get quite a few NESers coming over to say hi. I usually point out other NESers to new NESers for that reason.

Friend is getting a table or two there, so he will get me a pass to get in with him. Wilmington is a good show for me, for some reason I usually find a good toy to get. So i see another Walther in my future,,,, lol

Back
Top Bottom