Guns Inc- The Phil Problem

Hooper

NES Member
You know every time I go in to Guns Inc. in West Springfield I think to my self "this would be the best gun shop around if it wasn't for Phil." Seriously, I really like the Knapik family and a couple of the guys they have on staff are always friendly and helpful. But then, Phil shows up. Truly one of the most unfriendly guys in retail I have ever encountered. I always feel like I am bothering him or that I am doing him a favor by shopping there. Dear David and Kendall...Do your customers a favor and let him go.

Never been there but why do people who don't want to help you work in gun stores?? Yes come in and spend a thousand dollars. Hold on you want me to supersize my attitude with that?

In thirty years buying guns locally it is sad to say I only ever bought one in this shop.

Through three owners and a very large selection there was always someone cheaper in the area.

Oh and Phil rubs every normal person wrong because he is a cocky, arrogant windbag and a arsehole.

He couldn't sell candy across the street from a elementary school.

Oh and Phil rubs every normal person wrong because he is a cocky, arrogant windbag and a arsehole.
He couldn't sell candy across the street from a elementary school.

I want to go there and annoy the shit out of him. "Do you have any 22 short tracers in stock?" "Can you order them for me?" "Do you carry high impact paintballs?'

Why do people like this even get involved in these positions? And what business owner would make the decision to keep someone like this on staff? It's a head scratcher.

gun and gun parts is RIGHT next to collins tavern in west side , guns inc next door is a liquor store?

Now all that is needed is a tobacco shop and a fireworks stand and the BATFE could enjoy "one stop harassment":)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmmmmmm
I can't remember the name but I was at a place in Springfield having a few brews and a bite to eat. I remember the establishment had allot of fire fighter, and cop/police nick knacks on the walls. I remember a GS being on the other end of the building. Not sure if it's Gun's Inc or another place but I remember the guy was kinda snobbish to say the least. I said have a nice day and walked out.
gun and gun parts is RIGHT next to collins tavern in west side , guns inc next door is a liquor store?

Mike who owns Guns and Gun Parts is a GREAT guy. Very friendly and always takes a lot of time with his customers. The package store next to Guns Inc is gone.

In thirty years buying guns locally it is sad to say I only ever bought one in this shop.

Through three owners and a very large selection there was always someone cheaper in the area.

Actually I have found their prices have been pretty good lately. Lower than G&G on most guns. Ammo, that's a different story.

So I go to Guns Inc today, figured I would pick up a stripped lower. I go in and ask if they have any. The sales clerk says yes, a lot of them. I go to the case he shows me an Aero Precision lower. It's priced at $300.00 he has some Seekins tagged at$400.00 each - really. You try to support the local guy and they just don't get it. I'll just go to my friendly FFL holder and order one on line. Here's the Aero available at $120

AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver | Aeroprecision

Phil is the most rude person ever!

You know every time I go in to Guns Inc. in West Springfield I think to my self "this would be the best gun shop around if it wasn't for Phil." Seriously, I really like the Knapik family and a couple of the guys they have on staff are always friendly and helpful. But then, Phil shows up. Truly one of the most unfriendly guys in retail I have ever encountered. I always feel like I am bothering him or that I am doing him a favor by shopping there. Dear David and Kendall...Do your customers a favor and let him go.

I have never agreed with anything more in my life EVER!

Guns Inc is really a great store but Phil totally spoils it however I noticed his name is not on the website anymore and he was not there the last time I went in so did they actually get rid of him? Guns Inc would be my go to place if it were not for Phil since there are other good shops around - Guns and gun parts has a poor selection but the guy there is super nice and helpful, probably the best customer friendly store around - Guns and Gear is my go to place as long as Phil is at guns inc they seem to always have ammo with no limits and they do good work on guns since they actually put comps on their AR 15's which nobody else seems to do (If you want an Ar go there for sure! Four Seasons is maybe the best but they are too far away, the ware gun shop is a joke since they had 2 guns in stock last time I was there and the guy went off on me when I tried to talk him down $20 on the price of a gun (total jerk!) and then there is GRRR Gear in Orange/Athol which seems like they have promise if they continue to grow but when I went their ammo was wicked expensive and their gun selection was less than impressive. Seems like there ain't much else around - Dicks sporting goods seems to have the best price on ammo but they are usually out of stock and have a 1 box limit. Anybody know any other good shops in MA or whats up with Phil?

So I go to Guns Inc today, figured I would pick up a stripped lower. I go in and ask if they have any. The sales clerk says yes, a lot of them. I go to the case he shows me an Aero Precision lower. It's priced at $300.00 he has some Seekins tagged at$400.00 each - really. You itry to support the local guy and they just don't get it. I'll just go to my friendly FFL holder and order one on line. Here's the Aero available at $120

AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver | Aeroprecision

Went there last weekend and all that stuff was still there!! I couldn't believe those prices. Still $300.00 for a stripped Areo lower[laugh]

They are $99.00 new!!!!!

Aim point Pro for $525.00!!!!!![laugh]

The last 2 times I've been to guns inc I haven't seen Phil and I would agree all of the ar lowers are all higher than other stores in the area. Most of the other employees are pretty laid back and don't try to pressure you to buy anything. All in all its not a bad store, but I'll stick to guns and gear for my ammo purchases due to the better price and they don't have a 1 box limit.

I'm very tired of getting a hundred rounds occasionally from dicks. Has Guns Inc or G&G had a good stock of 22LR these recent weeks? I need only 2000 rounds.

TOM! Yes she still works there and in regards to the other post Phil is no longer listed on their website as a contact so maybe all our dreams have come true and he's gone! Now watch he'll pop up and start working at Guns and Gear, HA!

I'm very tired of getting a hundred rounds occasionally from dicks. Has Guns Inc or G&G had a good stock of 22LR these recent weeks? I need only 2000 rounds.

None as of last week at G&G

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to know if that hot blonde who always wears yoga pants still works there.

If so I missed her!!!!!!!!

Dam.....

The last time I was at guns inc, you could buy CCI SV/ 50 pack for $6.99. I haven't seen any at guns and gear lately.

Rumor has it phil accepted a job in the post office. Just sayin'.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom