Harvard S.C January meeting

You shooting on the job again or do you just not own anything other than USGI issue? [wink] See you there.

[laugh] woodland has been fazed out, no longer a uniform. -so they are range pants. hahaha

i have some speedos i can wear though. [rofl]

all joking aside, i'll be in civilian clothing - technically speaking... "surplus" woodland pants, some boots and a sweater....

to all others: look for a golden cadillac or two guys fumbling with pistols, an AR, a bolt-action and two shot guns. [laugh]

Will be there in the afternoon both days. Just follow the noise and you'll find a new White Tundra CrewMax. The guy with the Russian evening camo jacket is lil'ol me. If there's no noise, just look for the Tundra anyway. No noise means we are oohhing and aahhing over someone's Katana and are probably in the process of slashing some fruit up with it.

I'll probably go to the club and hang out at the shotgun range this afternoon.
Anyone seeing a guy missing all his shot, that'll be me.

Dont' feel bad. We shot 400 rounds out of the M16 with the .22lr. conversion kit and hit absolutely nothing. Had a great time though. Will be there tomorrow also and as per usual, adding more lead to the backstop but hitting nothing at all.

Will be there in the afternoon both days. Just follow the noise and you'll find a new White Tundra CrewMax. The guy with the Russian evening camo jacket is lil'ol me. If there's no noise, just look for the Tundra anyway. No noise means we are oohhing and aahhing over someone's Katana and are probably in the process of slashing some fruit up with it.

Think I waved at you today passing by the 100 yard range ! white tundra it was...I had great afternoon shooting at soaking wet targets [laugh]

Hi Derrick:
Yes that was me. We just finished dumping something like 1216 rounds out of the .22lr conversion kit for the M16 into the backstop. And as per usual, we hit absolutely nothing. Lots of fun though. Stop by next time.

looks like i'll be there mid-morning and will meet Fhvnlt4 as well. if anyone else is off tomorrow on 2-27-2009, feel free to meet up. i plan on getting there around 10:00.

I was there today. Great chilly day.

Wow, remind me not to drive around the entire road loop during mud season. I have 4WD but nearly got stuck in a couple of places. That would have been embarrassing! (The road was fine up to the 100 yard range anyway.)

I was doing great with pistols at the 25 yard range, then I took a rifle over to the 100 yard range and was shooting terrible for some reason. I'll have to bring it back with a Lead Sled rest and figure out if its the gun or if I just suck at using a bipod. Could be either (or both!)

I was there today. Great chilly day.

Wow, remind me not to drive around the entire road loop during mud season. I have 4WD but nearly got stuck in a couple of places. That would have been embarrassing! (The road was fine up to the 100 yard range anyway.)

I was doing great with pistols at the 25 yard range, then I took a rifle over to the 100 yard range and was shooting terrible for some reason. I'll have to bring it back with a Lead Sled rest and figure out if its the gun or if I just suck at using a bipod. Could be either (or both!)

Nice bumping into you today...

Just take off the bipod and place it in my bench tool next time ;)

Back
Top Bottom