Harvey Weinstein will channel his sexual harrassment energy into taking down the NRA

Goliathan

NES Member
What a buffoon. Caught being a dirtbag, he figures to curry favor with the Hollywood left by trying to deflect his douchebaggery onto the NRA and Trump.

"I am going to need a place to channel that anger so I've decided that I'm going to give the NRA my full attention," Weinstein wrote in a statement. "I hope Wayne LaPierre will enjoy his retirement party. I'm going to do it at the same place I had my Bar Mitzvah."

He added, "I"m making a movie about our President, perhaps we can make it a joint retirement party."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/h...-for-sexually-harassing-women/article/2636680

He must have heard what they do to sexual predators in prison![rofl]

The funny part will be the scum that stand by his side on this issue![angry]

So his plan is to come after hardworking, responsible gun owners as a rapist P.O.S.? Good luck with that buddy. I'm sure anyone with dignity will take you seriously. Idiot!

He's always been an anti-gun leftist moonbat hypocrite, so nothing has changed. He makes millions by producing movies that glorify gun violence, but blames the NRA when people mimic scenes from his movies in real life.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ron-Harvey-Weinstein-(Hollywood-uber-moonbat)

He's been talking about making a movie designed to destroy the NRA for several years now, so this comes as no surprise.

i see this POS just got fired from his own company! [rofl]

I love it when dems eat their own.

His associates are jumping ship like rats. I don’t think the NRA has much to worry about, soon the only thing he is going to “turn his attention to” is seeking a rock to crawl under and enjoy the comfortable irrelevance his millions can afford him when he gets there.

I deeply despise anti 2A actor Matt Damon — that is why I’m pleased he, along with the sanctimonious NY Times, have been called out as enablers in the following article.
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/

i wonder if he has friends in high places?

harvey-weinstein-became-a-major-player-in-democratic-politics--heres-the-wide-net-of-people-he-has-given-money-to.jpg

b926c9805fc57720d8a9a358753545371f73e24809efdc64577345c2317fae06.jpg

Last edited:
So where are the celebrities and politicians who trashed Trump as a womanizer but sing Weinstein's praises, calling him god, etc.? These people need to be taken to task for it one by one - make them condemn him on the record.

So where are the celebrities and politicians who trashed Trump as a womanizer but sing Weinstein's praises, calling him god, etc.? These people need to be taken to task for it one by one - make them condemn him on the record.

Meryl Streep wants us to believe "not everyone knew," yet this was one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood. Saturday Night Live who have attacked Trump since day one, have never even spoken of the scandal on their show. They attack the right every show but anyone on the left that commits attacks on women, they protect. Isn't this racism? I noticed they never gave Cosby a fee pass....

Meryl Streep wants us to believe "not everyone knew," yet this was one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood. Saturday Night Live who have attacked Trump since day one, have never even spoken of the scandal on their show. They attack the right every show but anyone on the left that commits attacks on women, they protect. Isn't this racism? I noticed they never gave Cosby a fee pass....

I don't even really care what their past excuses are - people will believe what they want to believe - the play at this point is to force each of them to openly condemn him. If they won't then go after each of them. Destroy him and his influence, make him a pariah in the town he supposedly ran. Then again this is the same crowd that rallies around Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, etc., so it's as likely that they'll have a benefit event in his honor.

From what I've been reading , his antics have been known far and wide for many years.
Notice it's not until it hits the news cycle that all the mock shock and fake outrage comes out from all his former pals.

lol did you guys read his actual apology? It wasn't even understanding on a most basic level that what he did was morally reprehensible, it was basically just him saying that how society used to be different, but now you can't really do those things. No connection there between his actions and them being wrong, just that society has changed. Typical elitist leftist holier than thou scum.

No surprise this guy defended Roman Polanski multiple times.

Some reporter for the NY Times (a former newspaper) tried blowing this open like 10-15yr ago and it was basically scrubbed by the editors after people like Matt Damon called to defend Weinstein.

That entire industry is ****ed. Just completely filled with vapid, insecure, morally void egotists.

For what?

Weinstein's only crime was getting caught.

Not True - Weinstein will be absolutely SHUNNED in Hollywood, I've no doubt. He has been effectively neutered politically, his credibility is zero. In fact, I'd say his 'time' will now be absorbed by an attempt to stave-off a VERY expensive divorce from his wife.

Mr. Weinstein wasn't campaigning to be the Leader of the Free World....

The only pattern I see is that Rich CEOs think women are their personal property, all-the-more reason to understand that 'business acumen' doesn't translate to moral, or ethical leadership.

Mr. Weinstein wasn't campaigning to be the Leader of the Free World....

The only pattern I see is that Rich CEOs think women are their personal property, all-the-more reason to understand that 'business acumen' doesn't translate to moral, or ethical leadership.

The president is not the leader of the free world. He's an elected politician who presides over the executive branch. It is bizarre that people look to the office for moral leadership.

The president is not the leader of the free world. He's an elected politician who presides over the executive branch. It is bizarre that people look to the office for moral leadership.

I see - Bill Clinton's impeachment proceedings were just 'political formality', then?

If Anthony Weiner were a Republican, would he get your vote?

Back
Top Bottom