Harvey Weinstein will channel his sexual harrassment energy into taking down the NRA

article-4964568-452_DA19700000578-527_964x519.jpg

Bottom row, second from the right - is that Meryl? Looking over the "menu", i can see why she would say that he wouldn't do it.

He's trying to buy his way out by offering to be a left wing hero. Sad thing is he'll probably get away with it.

I see - Bill Clinton's impeachment proceedings were just 'political formality', then?

If Anthony Weiner were a Republican, would he get your vote?

Are you actually looking for a way to defend this scum?

Twitter Ads info and privacy

[FONT=&quot]Hillary tweeted this in the past about victims of sexual assault:[/FONT]
View image on Twitter

https://legalinsurrection.com/2017/...e-to-silence-on-harvey-weinstein/#more-229654

Hillary tweeted this in the past about victims of sexual assault:
View image on Twitter

https://legalinsurrection.com/2017/...e-to-silence-on-harvey-weinstein/#more-229654

I'm not-at-all, but I didn't make the claim that Trump is above reproach for similar behavior.

I'm not-at-all, but I didn't make the claim that Trump is above reproach for similar behavior.

The things I heard on the radio that Weinstein is accused of are not even in the same ballpark with Trump.

Apparently, this guy heard about the same incident too:

The nra responded by taking the potted plants out of the hallways.

in case Harvey visits.

Last edited:
The things I heard on the radio that Weinstein is accused of are not even in the same ballpark with Trump.

Apparently, this guy heard about the same incident too:

The point being-made is this: BOTH are world-class scumbags. One is a Liberal CEO, the other a Conservative CEO. Neither has ANY "moral authority", but one ran for public office and won, supported by "the morality party" that pretends to care about such things....

These are the SAME folks who are waiting for Hillary Clinton to "say something" with regards to Weinstein, as-if that will somehow placate the Conservative hypocrisy of it all.

Hillary tweeted this in the past about victims of sexual assault:
View image on Twitter

Here you go - much-clearer content than Donald Trump's tweets. Shouldn't take the "Values Voters" long to decipher:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...-allegations/ar-AAtgHOk?li=AA2qN5v&ocid=ientp

Old Harvey is likely to have bigger problems. It's likely that he will be indicted for some of the alleged rapes he committed. That's at the state level. Who knows what the federal government is going to dig up on him?

He's pulling a Polanski!!!

I think he's heading to Europe!!!

TMZ coming out with the story soon.

Reported a couple of days ago that he's in Europe seeking treatment for his "Sexual Addiction".

He was suppose to go.

REPORT: TRUMP’S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT MOVES ON WEINSTEIN, ORDERS FBI TO OPEN PROBE OVER FEARS HE WILL ‘DO A POLANSKI’
FBI has opened an investigation…

The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned.

DailyMail.com understands the move came at the behest of the Department of Justice, run by Donald Trump’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions, which instructed the bureau to investigate the mounting allegations leveled at the movie mogul.

While it is unknown whether the DOJ order came directly from Sessions, the move is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein’s friendship with Trump foe Hillary Clinton.

The move by the DOJ came amid rumors that Weinstein plans to head to Europe for sex rehab – leading to fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation where he dodges prosecution in the U.S.

https://www.infowars.com/report-tru...-open-probe-over-fears-he-will-do-a-polanski/

He needs to be captured ASAP.

So where are the celebrities and politicians who trashed Trump as a womanizer but sing Weinstein's praises, calling him god, etc.? These people need to be taken to task for it one by one - make them condemn him on the record.

One of the thoughts that came into my mind when I first heard about this whole thing was:

" I wonder if there is something going on here behind the scenes - guys like Weinstein always get away with this crap - seems sort of strange that he's getting thrown under the bus so quickly and with such ferocity - wonder if Trump is pulling some strings behind the scenes to screw this guy - especially since he got so much shit over his grabbing pussy remark".

There's an awful lot of things going on behind the scenes - it wouldn't surprise me at all if Weinstein got targeted on purpose. Taking out a big fish like that sends a pretty hard message.

I don't even really care what their past excuses are - people will believe what they want to believe - the play at this point is to force each of them to openly condemn him. If they won't then go after each of them. Destroy him and his influence, make him a pariah in the town he supposedly ran. Then again this is the same crowd that rallies around Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, etc., so it's as likely that they'll have a benefit event in his honor.

This is the same crowd that went after Trump - and Trump is the master of using chaos to his own benefit. What better way to take out your enemies than with a strategic surgical strike against one of the leaders.

Weinstein has a history of going after Trump:

https://www.screendaily.com/zurich-...mp-appeals-to-the-worst-in-us/5109725.article

Info War, huh?

Mercury News said he flew the coop yesterday

He was suppose to go.

REPORT: TRUMP’S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT MOVES ON WEINSTEIN, ORDERS FBI TO OPEN PROBE OVER FEARS HE WILL ‘DO A POLANSKI’
FBI has opened an investigation…

The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned.

DailyMail.com understands the move came at the behest of the Department of Justice, run by Donald Trump’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions, which instructed the bureau to investigate the mounting allegations leveled at the movie mogul.

While it is unknown whether the DOJ order came directly from Sessions, the move is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein’s friendship with Trump foe Hillary Clinton.

The move by the DOJ came amid rumors that Weinstein plans to head to Europe for sex rehab – leading to fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation where he dodges prosecution in the U.S.

https://www.infowars.com/report-tru...-open-probe-over-fears-he-will-do-a-polanski/

He needs to be captured ASAP.

Maybe he couldn't get a plane to Europe. Fox News says he went to a rehab in Arizona. Of course, the Federal Bureau of Prisons runs two medical facilities for sexual offenders. One is in Colorado, the other in Massachusetts. Maybe he'll get free treatment at one of those.

He was photographed in Hollywood this afternoon. Uk daily mail is following him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

My how entertaining watching these liberal **** bags eat each other..

Trump this is your finest hour...Take advantage of the opportunity.

Powerful stuff from a Rabbi. Old Harv' must have really pissed off the wrong people somewhere along the line.

"I have returned to thinking about those days amid the current Harvey Weinstein scandal. And my mind is struck — not by Weinstein but by the extraordinary cowardice that permeates and oozes through every pore of the slime that we call Hollywood. The revelation that Weinstein is a pig is no surprise. Just look at his donations to Democrats, to liberals, to feminists up-and-down the left. It is like listening to Bill Clinton preaching about treating women respectfully or Hillary Clinton, after getting a child rapist off the hook and giggling about it, rebounding to preach about how she deserves to run the country because she is a woman."

Powerful stuff from a Rabbi. Old Harv' must have really pissed off the wrong people somewhere along the line.

"I have returned to thinking about those days amid the current Harvey Weinstein scandal. And my mind is struck — not by Weinstein but by the extraordinary cowardice that permeates and oozes through every pore of the slime that we call Hollywood."

its not like we were not warned...

Last edited by a moderator:
That POS would be in jail if it wasn't for his fat bank account.

Don't worry after Hollywood turns on him and he is sued by dozens of people with high priced lawyers he will be lucky to have enough money to buy a coffee. Blood in the water. And the one thing libs do is eat their own

This certainly does feel like a takedown. Doesn’t Bannon have Hollywood connections?

This might be a palace coup within the DNC. Donors taking out other donors to increase their influence or undermine other factions. Or the Bernie wing vs. Obama-Clinton wing.

Back
Top Bottom