Has anyone started fishing yet?

My g.f got me this bag for my birthday a couple weeks ago :)
depepavy.jpg

gu7yjare.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I looked at that one. ALL kinds of gizmos hanging off it. I couldn't justify the price though. So I settled on Abu Garcia Veritas. Yours is by far the nicest one though. Enjoy!

My g.f got me this bag for my birthday a couple weeks ago :)
depepavy.jpg

Thats far too neat...this is one of my bags "tactical loadout" , plus a bunch of other plugs I switch depending on where I'm fishing. If I'm hiking in the surf I carry my two tube packed light and some eels.
View attachment 99834View attachment 99835
I need to get some more lurking s I did sign. Up for mystery tackle box.
I looked at that one. ALL kinds of gizmos hanging off it. I couldn't justify the price though. So I settled on Abu Garcia Veritas. Yours is by far the nicest one though. Enjoy!
thanks! Pics of your bag?

I like this one because I keep all my stuff in two giant Plano 4 tiered boxes. This bag and the Plano boxes have very similar sized utility boxes. Instead of swapping tackle to and from, I can just throw the boxes I need in the bag and go. Plus plenty of room for all my other gear. And a rod holder along the side!!

I need to get some more lurking s I did sign. Up for mystery tackle box.
thanks! Pics of your bag?

I like this one because I keep all my stuff in two giant Plano 4 tiered boxes. This bag and the Plano boxes have very similar sized utility boxes. Instead of swapping tackle to and from, I can just throw the boxes I need in the bag and go. Plus plenty of room for all my other gear. And a rod holder along the side!!

Thats thing is pretty sweet! I was bummed they didn't think of a rod holder on the bag I got. Have any pics of tackle/ boxes inside?

What pack is that?

Its a wild river not sure on the model but she got it in amazon calmed with the trays backpack all other stuff was mine came with the belt clip for pliers and ine of those things that has the extending wire spool for nail cli ppers

One of the utility boxes is one of my old ones, the other one is one of the two that came with the pack.

Thats thing is pretty sweet! I was bummed they didn't think of a rod holder on the bag I got. Have any pics of tackle/ boxes inside?

Got the boat from out under the tarp this weekend and got it fired up. All set and ready to go. Saw a couple trailers at the ramp at Congamond this AM on the way to work, so maybe I'll hit it with the boy this weekend. Can't wait to get out!!

Got 3 days and four bass under my belt already. Fishing is really slow right now but will pick up soon cant wait. And wouldnt you know my girl is already complaining i go too much!

Went out at like 7 last night fished for a half hour got this pickerel no tape measure on hand but the lure is about 3.5"
4ajasesy.jpg

Trout stocking seems to be getting in full swing, going to try and get out tomorrow and practice fly fishing.

Should have looked at the forecast, get up early throw some shorts and tshirt on, grab the rod and out the door.. Had to scrape my damn windshield off and pry the door open it was frozen shut. [sad2] Still went out and spent an hour caught a couple pickerel before my hands froze from the wind.

Went out to my little back yard pond at 6:00 and fished for about an hour. I caught 3 small pickerel and one almost 18", and on my last cast I caught my first bass of the year, not huge but good for my little pond. IMG_1325.jpg

Went out to my little back yard pond at 6:00 and fished for about an hour. I caught 3 small pickerel and one almost 18", and on my last cast I caught my first bass of the year, not huge but good for my little pond.View attachment 101172
I wish I had a pond in backyard!
Got two rainbows fishing the Nissitissit on Saturday morning. My son got one fishing the Squanacook in the afternoon.

View attachment 101295
Where is good trout fishing near Merrimack valley area

Last edited:
Sweet thanks for the info! I need to make some fishing buddies not many of my friends fish

All good spots, pretty sure they stock the Parker it wasn't listed last time I checked. Hit a few places in haverhill last week but was cold so didn't stay long didn't find trout.

Didn't catch anything on the bungay in Attleboro. Dirty area with trash all over and it stank. Went to houghtons pond next and nothing happening there either. Good to wet a line though.

I have never been to parker river. And I hate when people litter these areas

Back
Top Bottom