• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Head of Moms Demand Action(what started as 1 Mil. Moms for Fun Control) isn't who she

These people (at the hearing I attended) kept saying that "we need less guns in school, not more" when the topic of allowing educators to carry or armed guards in schools came up.

MORE guns? Doesn't "gun free zone" mean NO (aka as zero) guns ALLOWED?

The anti-gun movement is losing more and more credibility nationally every single day. Its funny that they want people to pay attention, b/c the more people do, the more they see how full of $hit the whole movement is.

Very interesting.
Thanks for posting.
I think their window has past.
If they had got it done within the first month or so, there would have been little time for the pro 2A time to react.
Now there has been enough time to do some digging and pull back the curtain on who's behind the scenes.
Also time to follow the money trail.
There's been some interesting revelations.

This has been out there for at least several months. I remember seeing this info on this site or others back in May or earlier. I remember seeing the Carnahan stuff when I looked her up back in the spring too. None of it is surprising at all, look at the sandy hook parent who gave the weekly address for the moron in the white house in the spring. Yeah, her kid died but she also was using that death to advance her agenda as she was a former DNC employee and I think worked for Bloomberg at one point. Another sandy hook parent Neil Heslem is a convicted coke head, has several DUI's and other convictions and currently is facing charges for a number of financial scams IIRC. He has no problem banning guns as he's a prohibited person already.

F all these groups. I would at least give them a bit more credit if they knew anything at all about guns, the laws or anything else. They are groups of morons.

These people (at the hearing I attended) kept saying that "we need less guns in school, not more" when the topic of allowing educators to carry or armed guards in schools came up.

The anti-gun movement is losing more and more credibility nationally every single day. Its funny that they want people to pay attention, b/c the more people do, the more they see how full of $hit the whole movement is.

It's like FAT FREE food. It's not completely free of fat, there still some fat in it.

when obama's kids, malaria and sharia, go to school, i wonder how many and what type of guns are around the kids there. i bet select fire with imploding bullets.

i have yet to see them demand something be done with the out of control kids that threaten violence, most of these mass shootings were done by known crackpots.

They deleted my post and blocked me lol

Well they are against the 2nd amendment, why do you think they would support the 1st too? I don't even bother going to those pages or site ever, they won't allow any dissenting comments and the crap they post is full on retard.

Not surprising.

When they first came on the scene back in January, it was pretty obvious with what they were saying, doing, and the media stunts they were pulling (and still are) that these people were no ordinary grassroots organization. They were obviously getting some professional help.

Back
Top Bottom