• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help me play...

Let's play a game. Say I just won ridiculous money in the lottery-like 2 or 300 million. There is tons of stuff I would do (like an all day gun bender followed by an all night bourbon and steak bender for the whole forum) Highly unlikely, since one would have to play and it is rare indeed that I do, but for conversation sake, I now have more money than I could really spend.

Here's some things:
I would not invest, deposit in interest bearing accts, etc. In other words, I will have no income whatsoever. I would live on the cash. Reason? So I can send a 1040EZ to the IRS with a big F**K YOU written all over it every year. If I did nothing else, this would be the one thing I did.

Many family members and friends would have no mortgages. I would buy the note, foreclose for a dollar and take the loss-another big FU to the IRS. (accountants feel free to weigh in on this...)

I would sue the state and fed government for the sheer effing sport of it. FOIA requests, firearms laws, etc. I would know who killed Kennedy and I'd have it on CNN.

I would have several professional friends, I'm sure. I am not a blue-blood, likely wouldn't like blue-bloods-so the people I would hang out with are the people I currently hang out with. They have jobs... so we'll give them new ones.

I would own every inch of property that I can see from my house-this is easy-it's all woods.

I would, of course, need a full-time FFL for about 2 years. Every effin' gun I've ever drooled over would be mine. This would also entail building an armory to house them. And yes, it will have a moat and drawbridge. With siege machines. And knights. And a dragon. 'Murica! F yeah! More like medieval England, but you get the picture.

It should go without saying that my local FD/EMS would want for very little for quite a while, but I'm saying it anyway. Effin' Christmas time boys.

I would have to do something for vets and the military. Some sort of foundation 'a la Wounded Warrior or something. A concert from hell for those deployed...with boobs-lots of boobs.

Oh, and the illegal crap...that's a post I'll keep to myself. But rest assured, some MFers out there would suffer...dearly. That is a very, very, very, dark side that no one should ever experience.

What sayeth the forum? Who's in?

In

If it was me that won that kind of money, huge chunk of property in the middle of nowhere, with a racetrack around the property and a drag stip in the middle. With a big ass garage full of cars

I would build my family a new truck repair shop. I would take our current shop and build my toys. I would restore international scouts and pickups. I would play with the weaponry in my armory and I would still work when I wanted to because I love my job. But since this is your thread I like my steak medium well.

5 million each for my three good friends, and my 10 or so family members that I still have occasional contact with. That way, they'll never, EVER bother me for money. A good portion would go to charity, with .orgs like Comm2A getting preference, but not neglecting humanitarian charities.

Buy a house on the waterfront. Ocean is the first choice, but lakefront may be considered if the property is the right one.

I don't know, I guess i'll figure out what to do with the rest.

I think id like to own a home far far away from anywhere, maybe with a nice pond on the property and tons and tons of land enough where I could shoot whatever I want however far I want (yah like id hit anything far away) and a place to ride dirt bikes. hmmm maybe close to the desert. stock piles of guns and ammos and full auto goodies

Put me down for huge contributions to COMM2A and GOAL, even though I would be buying homes in states outside of the PRM.

I'd like to leave MA with something to remember me by. [smile]

Been there, done that - and it cost me nothing! LOL!
Would hire meanest, nastiest attorney and have him sue my current boss - just to make his life miserable!!!!

I have 2 plans. If we are lucky enough then both might happen:

1. Buying an area that will be able to incorporate as a town. Inviting people to live there. Making everyone LEO. Abusing the hell out of LEOSA. If we get lucky then suing the hell out of NYC Port Athourity for abusing LEOSA and FOPA.

2. I do entertainment. I want to start a company and have all my friends work for me on projects we want to do.

All of this would happen after traveling around for a couple years. Everything from Africa, Europe, South Pacific, Knob Creek.... We would rotate through family/friends to go with us on these trips. Finally, family and a couple friends will get the option of trust funds set up in exchange for never asking for any more money, ever.

I love the idea of incorporating a town. This is an awesome idea. If everyone is LEO, then cool. Now...how does one go about employing everyone, and how does one not have payroll withholding? All Volunteers? I love any legal end around the Feds, most especially the IRS.

If I won it that big the authorities would find my naked, bloated, whiskey soaked, syphilis infested body on a shoreline somewhere within 5 years. I'd be broke and there would be a note around my neck with details on how awesome my life was for the past few years.

Many family members and friends would have no mortgages. I would buy the note, foreclose for a dollar and take the loss-another big FU to the IRS. (accountants feel free to weigh in on this...)

I like the way you're thinking but the homeowner would be on the hook for the taxes if you forgive the loans.

I'm not a lawyer or an accountant but I"m fairly certain of that.

However maybe you could buy the loans and set the next payment date at January 1st 2099 or something like that.

I would build my own ammo (rimfire) factory. So that I never ran out of money again. Then I would spend so much in one day it would make Bill Gates sick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

sorry, but after a few year long gun buying bender anyone would get board. so we have my private island in the carabian, a mansion on 100ac+ in the south, anouther up north (both gun freindly areas and areas to buy huge wooded properties) build an indoor ski slope in NH (already have the loc picked out), build some flying cars... and a few dozen weapon systems what not (think "Howe and Howe Tech" meets "wild west alaska")... oh and a 16wheeler RV and a 100m Yacht...

Back
Top Bottom