Holbrook Mass, Gun Show November 19th+20th 2011

Hi guys and gals Holbrook is having an other Gun Show the weekend of November 19th+20th. The last one was pretty good. We built a huge Parvilon so we added a bunch of other dealers. [grin] I know gun shows are sometimes hit or miss on stuff your looking for but hey.. its better then sitting at home on the weekend right. So come on down get some good cheap eats and hang out with people that share the same hobbies you have. The show starts at 8:00 each day.

At the last show we had an engraver come down, and he's comming down this time too. So if you want a piece engraved come early.He engraves rifles, pistols and even a knife what ever you want.

Oh and Sunday the 20th Tim Bradley will be there. Yes... Benelli's Tim Bradley[mg], He will put on 2 shows on Sunday the 20th. So you guys got to come down and check him out. Ok...you don't have too but what else are you going to do?[thinking]

We try to put on a good gun show So please let me know what you guys think and if you guys liked the show. A lot of good people put in a lot of hours and hard work to make you guys happy.[grin]

Last edited:
the effort and club offering is 100% its the lack of vendors. I will say the last 2 show I attended looked less like a fleamarket and more like a gun show than a few in the past. I think its tough for the general area as it seems to be the same 10 or so guys with the same stuff. I was really looking forward to seeing the M1garand/M16/AR15 parts guy there last year. He wasnt. Also the lack of reloading supplies. All in all I like holbrook, I shoot ATA shoots there. I took this year off though. 2 new kids slowed me way down. I know the internet has really cut into the shows especially on price. I like to go this year but the double stroller would be tough to navigate through the isles.

So is his like he northeast gun shows ones? Tables with vendors etc? I'd be looking for AR parts.

I meant where in Holbrook. Is it at a club?

ETA; I did some googling and found it on the club's website.

Last edited:
Indoor / outdoor? How is it compared to Marlborough or West Springfield?

Indoor, its a sportsman's club not a convention center so it is not as large but with the added pavilion it is a good sized show. As to one comment its the same dealers .....the reason it is the same dealers is the same reason its the same dealers at other gun shows. Dealers have to "apply" for table space. Most have been there for years because once you drop out your space goes to another dealer and it could be years before you get it back.
I will be there working at the Stoney Acre tables again. Just remember guys I don't set the prices, I will do my best for my fellow NES folks to get the best price but I don't own the shop. I only work there part time.

I also have found this show has a great deal of "walk ins". Folks coming in with stuff to sell. I have bought some nice items every show.

Also Perry's engraver will be there and he does some nice work. he engraved my 1911 and it looks fine.
Please stop be to say Hi.

I also will be announcing the winner of the Mosin 91/30 karma on Friday night so the winner can come to the show and pick it up.

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals Holbrook is having an other Gun Show the weekend of November 19th+20th. The last one was pretty good. We built a huge Parvilon so we added a bunch of other dealers. [grin] I know gun shows are sometimes hit or miss on stuff your looking for but hey.. its better then sitting at home on the weekend right. So come on down get some good cheap eats and hang out with people that share the same hobbies you have. The show starts at 8:00 each day.

At the last show we had an engraver come down, and he's comming down this time too. So if you want a piece engraved come early.He engraves rifles, pistols and even a knife what ever you want.

Oh and Sunday the 20th Tim Bradley will be there. Yes... Benelli's Tim Bradley[mg], He will put on 2 shows on Sunday the 20th. So you guys got to come down and check him out. Ok...you don't have too but what else are you going to do?[thinking]

We try to put on a good gun show So please let me know what you guys think and if you guys liked the show. A lot of good people put in a lot of hours and hard work to make you guys happy.[grin]

Where in Holbrook is this Do you have a address

Club Location is: Holbrook Sportsmen's Club, 150 Quincy st. Holbrook, MA 02343

Just googled the show.. address above.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I was going Sat morning to say hi to a few forum members, least won't leave empty handed as I expected, and wifey can't get mad cause it didn't cost me anything but admission :)

Last edited:
What are the chances of AR parts?

I did not see any AR parts but not all the dealers had set up yet. If you PM me your cell I can text you in the morning if there is anybody there if it saves you a trip.
If you folks didn't know this already the club offers a gun raffle and draws winners daily during the month. This is not a one rifle type raffle, they had AR's AK,s shotguns, centefire rifles as well as handguns.

I know of one winner of an AR who doesn't want it and is looking to sell it. Don't have the name of the person but as I have said before this show is great for "walk ins" . Folks who are selling off some of their stuff. Last show I bought an all matching Remington 1903 non refurbed rifle. How much.....$350. Yup $350.

Back
Top Bottom