Holbrook Mass, Gun Show November 19th+20th 2011

Deezul, Keep in mind this is a club show. It will not be nearly the size of Marlboro or Springfield. With that said the Holbrook shows have been very good. I am looking forward to going Sunday.

On my way. Hauling the wifey and little girl with me. Deezul, and Mac1911, I've got a few AR parts I'll toss in the car in case I bump into you.

Not a bad for a little show, some goodies to look at if your a milsurp fanatic like I am. Nice to meet 50BMG and sksray in person. Wish I wasnt working off 3 hours sleep, or I would have stuck around longer to chat.

Less guns in the main building than usual for this show. Terry Goode's tables in the 2nd building always have nice stuff! Ammo prices were pretty good too.
Saw Maninblue1861, Knob Creek, flotter390, 50 BMG and met another NESr whose name I can't remember.

2nd building, 30 round colt mfg mags $25 each

Yes I think they were also 5 for $100

Saw SKS Ray and a few of the usual suspects. Powder Keg had a couple nice High Standards for fair money. Picked up a couple used holsters. Ammo prices were better that I've seen in awhile. Upstairs was for club members stuff for sale. I'm surprised more members didn't have stuff out. Ear pug guy was there. One guy in second building had no prices on the guns. You had to ask. But not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning in November.

Last edited:
There were some 30rd AR mags in the downstairs room in the far back left I believe, to the left of the glass pistol case display. Can't remember price but they were around $20-25/ea.

Another disappointment.

What were you looking for? Its a small show. You may want to try some of the big shows out west. The shows in new England are small to begin with.
It was far from a disappointment for me. I walked out with a P38 and a Banner Mauser.

Fred,

I'll swing by and say hi if I head over tomorrow (I probably will). Ray said there were a bunch of mags at the show, but did you see any Garand parts or S&W wooded grips around?

Thanks.

Fred,

I'll swing by and say hi if I head over tomorrow (I probably will). Ray said there were a bunch of mags at the show, but did you see any Garand parts or S&W wooded grips around?

Thanks.

We only have 2 AR mags left, I do have some old wooden S+W grips, I did not even have time to go downstairs or into the other building I was so busy.

I don't think you will find Garand parts. You may want to wait for Manchester. Its worth the price of admission for breakfast. Also check out one particular dealers prices on some CMP 22's. Just have someone behind you to catch you as you fall over.

Saw a H+R 22 revolver sell for $40 and it was in near perfect condition. I picked up a Banner Mauser and a P38 made in 1945 . Folks had a ton of stuff to sell. From handguns to rifles to shotguns to a Garand. Service grade CMP for $700.He would have taken less.

Got some ammo and 2 30rd AR mags. Not bad for a little show. I was the guy in a GFA Armstec hoodie.

You guys are making me kick myself for paying 39 /each for pre ban mags at Four Seasons yesterday .. although its a decent off the shelf price ..nothing compares to a gun show on magazines.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I thought it was okay. A lot of guns and ammo. Not too many people selling components. Did get a good deal on some Fiochi SP primers - $30/1500. Too bad they didn't have any LP though. The Tim Bradley show was entertaining. Worse ways to spend a Sunday morning.

just got back picked up a mosin and some ammo for it and my 9mm and my buddy picked up a nice 30/30 lever action

Back
Top Bottom