Holliston man accused of collecting weapons, threatening attacks on Muslims, Obama

How does one "collect" thermite, are folks just tossing the stuff out their car windows on the way to work like empty bottles and cigarette butts? It's not like I can go down the street to Ace and pick up a few pounds of the stuff(at least I didn't notice any the last time I was there).

Gotta hit Aubuchon hardware bro

This brilliant paragraph probably describes half our workbenches.

He allegedly had acquired parts to assemble AR-15 rifles and collected stun guns, mace guns, hunting knives and thermite. The FBI also said he was stockpiling food and water as part of his plan.

Omfg! HUNTING KNIVES!

his gun stash must not have been that impressive, otherwise there'd be a display for the cameras.

still, it's early.

I always find it interesting when they throw in "hunting knives". Guy was probably a hunter and had a bunch around the house. Cops show up...it becomes a stockpile.
Rifle parts were probably airsoft.

Thermite is just iron oxide (rust) and aluminum powder, so I guess this guy was hanging out at scrap heaps, scraping rust with a razor blade ... [laugh] that plus supply of aluminum foil should get you into constructive possession range [rofl]
I never checked but is it illegal to possess?

Rifle parts were probably airsoft.

yeah probably. Any more than an air rifle and it goes on a table for the media.

and the "source" is probably his wife or a friend of hers.

affidavit link:
https://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/garguilo-joseph-complaint-affidavit.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

I never checked but is it illegal to possess?

I think he's only been charged with having the ammo.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet muslims call for worse and they must be embraced and endorsed.

if he was a muslim they never would have raided the house.

I read an article on it and it says he was only charged with prohibited person in posession of ammo, no firearms. WTF?!?!!?

Idk, bevy is usually akin to a harem isn't it?

bev·y
ˈbevē/
noun
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

judges? ding ding ding, ok we'll accept it

In retrospect, I believe "assemblage" would have been more appropriate. I believe it would have more mentally laconic.

I read an article on it and it says he was only charged with prohibited person in posession of ammo, no firearms. WTF?!?!!?

If he had ammo, some AR-15 parts without a lower, what else should he be charged with? Do you think people should be charged with a crime if they own a BCG and no lower?..

If he had ammo, some AR-15 parts without a lower, what else should he be charged with? Do you think people should be charged with a crime if they own a BCG and no lower?..

He may have meant that possessing ammo, as a crime in itself, is ridiculous.

It isn't a problem for law abiding people. This is a good example of how a seemingly useless law helped snag the right person.
The right person if indeed he was.

If the informant really was an ex wife with a grudge, then all the nefarious notions attributed to the miscreant with the trove could very well be just some guy with a fairly ordinary garage, a canister of mace and a biatch ex wife.

Or, he could be a nutter out to kill a bunch of people with themite bombs.

I doubt any of us will ever know for sure.

I wonder if they going to look into don cheadle?
he tweeted Donald trump to die in a grease fire.
pre crime is a thing now apparently.

the air port in San Fran this week was evacuated because someone freaked out because they saw a guy in a Zoro costume.[thinking]

Oh my GOD! not food and water....Well in all seriousness at least now the children can sleep well knowing those AR pats are off the street and the Mace guns are now in the hands of the professionals...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my GOD! not food and water....Well in all seriousness at least now the children can sleep well knowing those AR pats are off the street and the Mace guns are now in the hands of the professionals...

That video literally gets funnier every time I see it. What an absolute boob.

Last edited by a moderator:
That video literally gets funnier every time I see it. What an absolute boob.

No kiddin right? How does that guy ever get put in that position? Who the hell said, let's send Steve to teach the kids about gun safety? He hasn't had a desk pop in a few weeks.

No kiddin right? How does that guy ever get put in that position? Who the hell said, let's send Steve to teach the kids about gun safety? He hasn't had a desk pop in a few weeks.

When he holds it up and says " This is a Glock Forty (Fotay)", you just knew that hilarity would ensue. I like how he limps around afterwards , you can almost hear the wheels spinning in his head as hes trying to come up with something, but cant lol

Back
Top Bottom