Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

If I'm able to make this, I'll be doing it while sleep deprived. I work 3rd shift on Saturday night and get home at 6:30 am on Sunday.

If make it, I'll need a shotgun. I'll bring my own slugs.

I am most likely in.
Once I know I'm definite I'll place a "want to borrow" ad for pistol mags.
depending on what i can get most of either a shield (9mm), full size m&p (.40), or p239 (9mm)

I think Joe answered all the questions thus far.

We can SORT OF accept 1sies, but post up and ask for a teammate, or let us know and we can put 2 people together. That plan has worked pretty well in the past. We have also had walk ons and random show ups.

Magazines.. run what you brung. If you are shooting a revolver or a bolt action, you get bonus time off because I said so. Probably something to the effect of 10 seconds per weapon/stage to make up for your choosing a stupid wheel gun or a super baller bolt action.

The active shooter. Joe IS GIVING OUT TOO MUCH DETAIL. :) BUT.. your TEAM needs a certain amount of hits per stage. We generally break it out and list it as a "per member". I think Joe gave a rough round count, but that count is subject to change. It is also a HIT count. HITS, ONLY, COUNT.

While in the cars you will be required to clear the weapon before each position movement, so assume you will lose some ammo here and there. Don't play your shotgun games thinking 15 rounds will cover it when at each clear stage you pop a round into the seat cushion and forget about it.

If you run out of ammo... bad news.

On the boat stage... we will explain more at the day.. but it's basically what Joe said. There will be boats (of some sort) and a bale of hay and a pond. You figure the rest out.

- - - Updated - - -

JCV: If you are shooting common shit like the Shield/M&P/Sig, when the event gets closer post up any equipment needs, a LOT of people have been willing to share in the past and likely will in the future. I don't have a shield but I have an ass ton of M&P (9 and .40) mags and I recently bought a stock of Sig mags that I can loan out. Though, I have no idea what most of them go to.

- - - Updated - - -

Atilla: That is a possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Midnight: The bale only goes to the other side of the pond. Though gold coins will be accepted in an effort to avoid this stage.

What is the meaning and origin of HORA DOLOR. Does it mean something? an acronym?

For some reason is sounds so much like "Dora the Explorer".

What time does it go to? What is the earliest I can get in and out, just like sex.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

What time does it go to? What is the earliest I can get in and out, just like sex.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

If you're all hell bent on getting in and out.. there is reason to think that we could make you the first team to set off and then you can leave. So you'd be out of there at.. roughly 9:50 am. Give or take.

Joe,

Team "Stop Drop and Compensate" would like to get in on this!
Team members Steve H and Bob W.

Also will you be at the meeting Monday @ TRGC and if so, could I pay you there in person?

Joe,

Team "Stop Drop and Compensate" would like to get in on this!
Team members Steve H and Bob W.

Also will you be at the meeting Monday @ TRGC and if so, could I pay you there in person?

I'll be there on Sunday AM if you want to drop by. Or we can meet sometime between now and then. Makes none to me, boss.

i was talking to mr. endris about this last night and god damn it sounds fun. going to make every effort to DOOO ITTTT.

we'll be settled in at the new place, townsend is not far from us still, so i think i am still IN.

i am not built for speed. as there's a water stage i will most likely be removing my plates at least. i figure i will drown. i may still fall in.

i am so out of shape it's not even funny. someone have water and an anti-emetic ready.

we need a team name.

Team Release The Butt Hurt. [grin]

[laugh2]

From his jeep:
out the back
over the hood
from passenger/driver seat
UNDER the jeep

From my altima:
from passenger/driver seat
from sunroof
over hood
over trunk

[smile]

Windows opened or closed? [smile]

Better put some blankets or tarps on the hood, open windows, and interior to protect them from hot brass. My thoughts only.

Back
Top Bottom