Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

MrsFattman and I are in. Payment coming tomorrow. need more pistol mags and a shotgun that is higher than 4+1 but I have a little time for that. We ran 6 miles at making strides walk Sunday in an hour 10 but will most likely get smoked on the shooting portion. Sounds like a blast. I have another NES green lurker looking for his team mate before committing.

half payment sent for roland deschain and i.

we still do not have a team name, i am finding it "hard" to come up with something to "top" power bottom.

As I'm new to PayPal, I didn't realize it took three-to-five days (or in reality, eleventeen days) for payment to clear into one's account. As soon as the money clears, Team MasterBates will be PAID.

Also...I came to a decision point yesterday...Tactical Tiger will be making a showing at this event. It's gonna be GRRRREATT!!!

Is this also open to the public, or just NES?

So, our first invite goes to the club hosting. In this case, Townsend R&G. It's turned a very limited field thus far, usually a father-son team, and that's it. I think we have two teams coming from the membership, but not positive.

Then the invite goes to NES, where the majority of the folks come from.

Beyond that, I've had teams from my work join up. Two teams for HD2, actually. So, if you know folks who are interested, I won't say "NO", and I'm sure sweetjeep is in the same boat. Pay the Man, and you can play, is about all it takes [wink]

in the red corner... atilla and roland deschain as...

TEAM THROATHAMMER!

Changing the game with next level Bacon tactics

Edit: paid
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm **not** really sure what's going on in this picture, or what this picture is intended to portray. But, um...yeah. Majesty:

s-Banana-Cat.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I am looking for a partner also. I am an OK shooter, and a lousy runner. I have been jogging a bit in the evenings, and plan on taking it up again after this cold is done kicking my ass. I am willing to be partnered up with anyone who can carry me if I get tired. Should be fun

don't worry about getting tired, i just plain had joe drag me through the snow at the last event. morgan helped, too. got snow all in me britches.

Not sure what happened on this page (Post 81- 107). Chrome blew up. IE blew up. Phone's OS blew up (samsung galaxy3). Crashed every time I went to open it, locked up computers. Even the neighbor's.

Firefox seems to work, though.

Odd...
same here. The page crashed on my phone and my brand new computer. I think it has something to do with that tiger/banana picture. Switching my settings to 10 posts per page seemed to fix it.

i'm just looking for a cheap mag carrier for this.

EDIT: PAID for me + team mate

Last edited:
i'm just looking for a cheap mag carrier for this.

EDIT: PAID for me + team mate

........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\