Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

Might need a partner, bostonasphalt2 might have a work obligation. He said he will let me know by tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

What About setting up the camera downrange for the Harlem shake with dude dancing u behind the line, then cut to everybody shooting. The camera's at risk, but it could make for an epic vid.

I got a contour and a small flexible tripod i can set up.

I can't really tell from looking at post #3 if I'm the only one, but I am without a teammate right now. Anyone else looking to buddy up? I am open to creative team names[wink]

Oldwindways and anyone else in a similar predicament:

Don't sweat the "no teammate issue". Come prepared and we'll find a way to run you. Joe and/or I will run with you. Someone else will show up alone or abandoned. We'll find a way. Fear not. Just show up with $30 and you'll get taken care of.

I didn't go back and read the posts since I have been gone but Joe keeps pestering me about round count. We hit a small snag with targets but keep assuming, like I said in the first post, around a 20 round hit count. But here is the thing.. BRING MAGS AND AMMO. Assume the worst! Don't forget you will be running at least twice. Maybe 3 times. MAYBE 4 (maybe). BE PREPARED. You're dumb ass can go out there with 20 rounds and score a perfect 20 hit run, but if you miss once, you will get disqualified for being a dipshit and running out of ammo. We put NO qualifiers on configuration and volumes of ammo, don't be a retard.

i will run out of mags before ammo.

i need to borrow Glock 9mm mags and Shield 9mm mags, please!!!!

Oh man....OH MAN. I AM SO F'N TACTICAL!!!

Tactical Tiger outfit: COMPLETE

I've got:
- tactical boonie cap
- tactical Oakley shooting gloves
- tactical Iraq deployment combat boots with tactical superglue holding cracks shut and tactical worn-in so they feel so tactical good
- tactical drop-leg holster which will remain empty for the run, but it's tactical, so I'm wearing it
- tactical tiger suit which is SUPER tactical tight on my tactical testicles
- tactical light on my shotgun, which I was going to change out to the standard tactical foregrip...but NOO.....IT'S A TACTICAL LIGHT
- SO MUCH TACTICALs

I HAVE SO MUCH AMMO. I'll be bringing a bag full of about 50-100 12g 2.75" 00-buck if anybody is in need.

TACTICAL TIGER!!!!

A peek...

vu9etape.jpg

zyze6eda.jpg

Some demotivating patches to make other teams boycott us

View attachment 82615

And my pea-ness

View attachment 82616

You can call me

Pea Shooter

hatusasu.jpg

JCV: I'll bring some Glock mags in case you can't find any. Can't help on the shield though.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally - For teams who can't figure this out..

If you are running only 1 gun per team (for example, a Shield), if you have 2 magazines one of you loads a mag while the other is shooting. Same with rifles. Shotguns you're properly in trouble and that was on purpose. ;)

does someone want to bring a small pillow that i can tape to myself so i can make my carrier fit? ROFL.

it's too late now, but i'm seeing if tactical tailor will do an exchange for a medium. i've lost weight since february, but i can't blame them if they decline my request.

JCV: I'll bring some Glock mags in case you can't find any. Can't help on the shield though.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally - For teams who can't figure this out..

If you are running only 1 gun per team (for example, a Shield), if you have 2 magazines one of you loads a mag while the other is shooting. Same with rifles. Shotguns you're properly in trouble and that was on purpose. ;)

Wait, so what does that mean if we've got 1 shotgun for the team? I thought only 1 shooter at a time per team would mean 1 shotgun wouldn't be a hinderance.

earlier than 9 AM on a ****ing sunday. why am i doing this again?

i'm walking. seriously. walking banana.

i might just smoke a cigar. **** it.

i don't know about you guys but i'm having trouble sleeping at night thinking about how fun this is gonna be.

i don't know about you guys but i'm having trouble sleeping at night thinking about how fun this is gonna be.
i'm dreading it a bit to be honest. do one in the snow. the lady might not even show up to the club. [rofl]
Less the Disney bit, this comes to mind [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
Conversation at dinner tonight:

Me: Do you want to hear 'bout the competition on Sunday?
Wifey: Not really.
Me: So, you don't want to hear about the run and gun event?
Wifey: No.
Me: Not about the canoe and bail of hay? We're even dressing up in costumes, too. There's a banana suit and I'm bringing the moose hat!
Wifey: Do you mean this is an "Iron Man for Idiots" competition?
Me: Yep. That about sums it up.

I really love her. [smile]

Me: Not about the canoe and bail of hay? We're even dressing up in costumes, too. There's a banana suit and I'm bringing the moose hat!

LOLOL awesome.

That's fantastic. I don't even have a stupid retort for that one. [laugh] Is she coming? She should. If, for no other reason, than to point and laugh at the idiots who signed up for this [smile] and you can tell her I said that

Nailed it. :D

That's fantastic. I don't even have a stupid retort for that one. [laugh] Is she coming? She should. If, for no other reason, than to point and laugh at the idiots who signed up for this [smile] and you can tell her I said that

While she appreciates the invitation, she will not be attending. She wants to enjoy some free time without me around!

I'm 99% sure my gf will be attending.
unfortunately it's not the girl in my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom