Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

You kids and all your crying. :)

1) Someone asked about the shotguns. I forget the question and using the back button is more complicated than writing this sentence.

Only 1 gun at a time is NOT a hindrance as they is only ever 1 active shooter per team. Due to the incredible pain in the ass of getting volunteers to RO and such (Except Noxin!!), if we limit to 1 active shooter per team we halve the required ROs. So basically we need a minimum of 6 people the way we are set up right now.

Fortunately there are a couple club members who regularly come to hang out at the events and don't mind helping, which is huge. But the fewer we NEED the better. As such.. 1 shooter.

Perhaps someday we'll have full club support and they will force people to help out. But as is, it's basically the fact that Joe and I are super charming and people like watching me make fun of Joey constantly. That and everyone loves the boar hunting story that can only be fully appreciated when we tell it together.

I'm not trying to whine and generate sympathy, but hopefully y'all can understand why we're usually running around like our face is on fire.

You kids and all your crying. :)

1) Someone asked about the shotguns. I forget the question and using the back button is more complicated than writing this sentence.

Only 1 gun at a time is NOT a hindrance as they is only ever 1 active shooter per team. Due to the incredible pain in the ass of getting volunteers to RO and such (Except Noxin!!), if we limit to 1 active shooter per team we halve the required ROs. So basically we need a minimum of 6 people the way we are set up right now.

Fortunately there are a couple club members who regularly come to hang out at the events and don't mind helping, which is huge. But the fewer we NEED the better. As such.. 1 shooter.

Perhaps someday we'll have full club support and they will force people to help out. But as is, it's basically the fact that Joe and I are super charming and people like watching me make fun of Joey constantly. That and everyone loves the boar hunting story that can only be fully appreciated when we tell it together.

I'm not trying to whine and generate sympathy, but hopefully y'all can understand why we're usually running around like our face is on fire.

[laugh2]

...oh, wait a minute!

Conversation at dinner tonight:

Me: Do you want to hear 'bout the competition on Sunday?
Wifey: Not really.
Me: So, you don't want to hear about the run and gun event?
Wifey: No.
Me: Not about the canoe and bail of hay? We're even dressing up in costumes, too. There's a banana suit and I'm bringing the moose hat!
Wifey: Do you mean this is an "Iron Man for Idiots" competition?
Me: Yep. That about sums it up.

I really love her. [smile]

speaking of Iron Man...
z0gridl.jpg

Ultimate irony: two weeks from now is my last week. Would tell them to stuff it, but I need my supervisors to finish my recommendations for business school.

Just show up drunk. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

OOORRRRRRR...

I'll give you a recommendation for bus. school. After all, you worked for me part time for several years. Yup, that's what happened. Prove otherwise.

Finally came up with a team name, well my gf did, but that's besides the point.

TWO GUYS ONE CLIP

suuuuckasssssssssssssss

Will 30 slugs be enough? These things are expensive and I don't have a lot of money this month.

[laugh] 30? i think i'll be lucky if i can come up with 15!

bringing 120 rds .223 brass-cased soft-point, 150 rds of .45 ACP, and the 15 or so slugs.

bringing TACTICAL GEAR for JCV, and if anyone wants that six mag pouch--pipe up NOW! or i will forget to bring it.

oh, and a preview of coming attractions:

9D282186-9D81-41A6-94C5-A1E371F6123B-279-0000004C6F52609F_zpsf8fa346b.jpg~original

fear the banana.

You bring shame to the TBOC. [laugh]

[laugh] 30? i think i'll be lucky if i can come up with 15!

bringing 120 rds .223 brass-cased soft-point, 150 rds of .45 ACP, and the 15 or so slugs.

bringing TACTICAL GEAR for JCV, and if anyone wants that six mag pouch--pipe up NOW! or i will forget to bring it.

oh, and a preview of coming attractions:

9D282186-9D81-41A6-94C5-A1E371F6123B-279-0000004C6F52609F_zpsf8fa346b.jpg~original

fear the banana.

Back
Top Bottom